pro bowl voting

JAMIEBUF12

I think his point is that he's a Buffalo Bill so therefore somehow he must suck and be complained about  :)

99585[/snapback]

Yeah..that's the feeling I get with a lot of the fans on here!

Well he DID get 2 sacks going against Jonathan Ogden.  And QB pressures are almost as good as sacks, but there are no stats kept for it.

99023[/snapback]

Schobel did "show up" against Ogden, a pretty fair LT is most peoples books last I checked, but one correction is needed, they DO keeps stats on pressures. What made Bruce Smith so impressive wasn't always his raw sack numbers (although they are impressive), but also the huge number of pressures he was credited with as well. For example, in 1996 he had 13.5 sacks and 54 QB pressures (Bills 1997 Media Guide).

Schobel did "show up" against Ogden, a pretty fair LT is most peoples books last I checked, but one correction is needed, they DO keeps stats on pressures. What made Bruce Smith so impressive wasn't always his raw sack numbers (although they are impressive), but also the huge number of pressures he was credited with as well.  For example, in 1996 he had 13.5 sacks and 54 QB pressures (Bills 1997 Media Guide).

99845[/snapback]

good point :)