Round One Of Exit Polls Out

whynot

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

How's that marijuana vote going by the way?

97313[/snapback]

It's probably going to fail. People are overly resistant to change, which is why we continue to end up with "races" like John Kerry vs George W. Bush.

It's funny because change has truly been the strength of our country.

It's probably going to fail.  People are overly resistant to change, which is why we continue to end up with "races" like John Kerry vs George W. Bush.

It's funny because change has truly been the strength of our country.

97315[/snapback]

I don't know - the fact that it is even up for a vote might be showing a great deal of change, slow as it may be. This would have been unthinkable during the height of the war on drugs.

I don't know - the fact that it is even up for a vote might be showing a great deal of change, slow as it may be.  This would have been unthinkable during the height of the war on drugs.

97328[/snapback]

The biggest reason it IS happening is a 527 group from outside the state.

You mullet. You live in CT. You know NOTHING about PA anymore.

97367[/snapback]

even tho i no longer live in pa anymore, but i did spend 23 years there and my parents still live there (erie). and as much as it sickens me to do so, i have to agree with tbone

I have to just say its kinda invigorating over here at PPP. I was getting pretty board with all the Bledsoe/Donahoe rehashing.  :D

97305[/snapback]

It is quite one sided and the attacks against anyone who is not pro-bush are vicious. But it is fun. It's like fighting :devil: !