TO signing is big deal for Buffalo

To signing in Buffalo could actually start a precedent of some big names going to small markets. If TO comes in and plays good, the Bills make the playoffs, and he is beloved by the community, then this could change the way a lot of FA look at signing somewhere. It could be the start of 'big fish in a small pond' syndrome. I hope so. I am sick of seeing teams like Buffalo shut out because they dont have the bright lights or name like Dallas or New York. Just an observation.

To signing in Buffalo could actually start a precedent of some big names going to small markets. If TO comes in and plays good, the Bills make the playoffs, and he is beloved by the community, then this could change the way a lot of FA look at signing somewhere. It could be the start of 'big fish in a small pond' syndrome. I hope so. I am sick of seeing teams like Buffalo shut out because they dont have the bright lights or name like Dallas or New York. Just an observation.

The only way that happens is if T.O. and the Bills have some success. That said, there's no question the Owens signing can help us attract some quality free agents this year.

As for Buffalo not being at the center of the media universe, in the age of the Internet, there is no more center. T.O. can be the center wherever he is. The media can be led by the nose. In fact I hope Owens is smart enough to maximize his time in Buffalo. He can be the king of WNY and So. Ontario if he wants. If he brings a title to Buffalo he will be a legend and eligible for canonization.

PTR