Yeah buddy! Now that we signed TO, it's all the more

It's almost impossible to read all aspects that are going on since TO signed with our beloved Buffalo Bills, especially all the fodder that you die hard maniacs have been posting. I love it! To think how little I have been in tune with all the national publicity is shocking but the little bit I heard from outsiders is disappointing. What makes matters worse is when you hear the negativity coming from someone who I felt was kind of one of us. I'm talking about Ross Tucker and that little weasel Gary Myers on Sirius Press Pass on the NFL channel. I was so outraged that I actually tried to call in about 15 times in succession but to no avail. It's almost impossible to get thru so I finally gave up.

It was labeled replay so I don't know if it was taped from right after TO was signed or if it was actually live but the content and opinion was theirs and for that they're accountable. It was mostly Myers snickering like a little schoolgirl about going to Buffalo and how desperate TO must be to go there. To validate the desperation he stated something to the effect that TO was going from one of the biggest stages to going to the WORSE place. I can't dispute nor hold it against anyone for thinking and feeling about the two ends of this spectrum but I do take exception to the tone and intent of his staements. Myers also was laughing about watching TO in a parka and freezing and blah, blah, blah. Tucker never opened his mouth in regards to Buffalo but chose instead to just chuckle in the background like an Ed McMahon.

Hello??? I won't debate or argue about all the things that the national media want to portray Buffalo and it's market as but I do feel that they are way off base when they try and project that playing football in Buffalo and it's weather as the pitts. I have been to more than my share of home games and even a few on the road and I can tell you this honestly and objectively. Buffalo is a great place to play football. It's one of the few teams in this league that play this game in the most purest, tradional ways that it can be played. It's played outdoors and in all kinds of weather, inclement included. They have a fanbase that not only sells out a rather large stadium consistently but they also also live and die with this franchise week in and week out ALL year long. There are no other stars or celebrities to contend with. It's all about the Bills and it's players. As a player who wouldn't want to play and be in that kind of enviroment?

When it was the Colts of old or the Packers or other traditional teams and games, it's labeled classic but now that TO is here, in Buffalo, these haters who don't like TO refuse to give him any kind of credit. Instead they just want to bash him and now us because we're the team that signed him. Too bad.

What an odd pair of bedfellows this is indeed, TO and Buffalo. Right now it seems to me that TO came here for his own reasons and not mine but wouldn't it be sensational if in time TO comes to love it here? It could happen, him being the clearcut star of this team, playing for a low key players' coach. Owens, I believe, is very passionate. Well, what are we? If this guy produces, which I also believe he will, and not be detrimental to our common cause, then he'll be able to walk on water around here. What kind of ego maniac wouldn't dig that?! He always felt underappreciated and misunderstood. Hasn't and isn't Buffalo? There's more similiarities between these two than meets the eye. What if this guy comes to realize this as the year goes on? Is it inconceivable that TO could possibly become loyal and love a franchise and want to defend it? I don't think that it is. I think that time is a great evaluator and if things go right, these two who are so alienated from acceptance, truly come to terms with each other and really unify.

U gotta love the fact we have the us against the world and TO is on our side!

I'm actually relishing it. I take pride in the fact that no matter how much I have agonized thru the years as a Bills' fan my family, friends and people who know and work with me know that I bleed blue. Whatever the successes or failures throughout the years with this team/franchise happen these people think of me first. It's either they want to torture me about it or they feel bad for me but no matter they associate the Bills with me. I take that as an honor. Now that TO is part of us I got his back but I would be ecstatic if he, in time, would feel the same way about us. Go Bills!

Whats Strange is that Owens Could've cashed in for more per year but Buffalo is where he wanted to come, Reason ? Maybe because of the challenge or Maybe Bill parcells ? Like he said he is Different and Buffalo was different ! Hopeffully he will retire as a Bill :thumbsup: Bring on the World ! We have GOD and his SON and NOW TERRELL OWENS SWEET !

Guest dog14787
I'm actually relishing it. I take pride in the fact that no matter how much I have agonized thru the years as a Bills' fan my family, friends and people who know and work with me know that I bleed blue. Whatever the successes or failures throughout the years with this team/franchise happen these people think of me first. It's either they want to torture me about it or they feel bad for me but no matter they associate the Bills with me. I take that as an honor. Now that TO is part of us I got his back but I would be ecstatic if he, in time, would feel the same way about us. Go Bills!

Great posts coming from a true, bleeding blue, Bills fan B-)

I think its very possible TO is going to get caught up in the us against the world ongoing battle and he is going to appreciate all the love and attention our fans have to give. There are no fans in the world like Bills fans and there is no owner like our one and only HOF owner, Ralph Wilson.

Regardless of how things turn out, I will always remember the day TO was brought into Buffalo and signed at a time when everyone's spirits were at there lowest and I want to thank Ralph Wilson because without him, there would be no Buffalo Bills and no matter how good or bad they are, I just can't imagine life without my Buffalo Bills.

Great posts coming from a true, bleeding blue, Bills fan B-)

I think its very possible TO is going to get caught up in the us against the world ongoing battle and he is going to appreciate all the love and attention our fans have to give. There are no fans in the world like Bills fans and there is no owner like our one and only HOF owner, Ralph Wilson.

Regardless of how things turn out, I will always remember the day TO was brought into Buffalo and signed at a time when everyone's spirits were at there lowest and I want to thank Ralph Wilson because without him, there would be no Buffalo Bills and no matter how good or bad they are, I just can't imagine life without my Buffalo Bills.

Amen.