Bills safe, Chiefs to lose franchise?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yes but just because they don't deserve it doesn't mean it won't happen...Seattle didn't deserve to lose the Sonics

Actually, they did because their attendance had been way down for years and years and repeated efforts to get a new arena were dismantled.

Oklahoma City is never going to work out in the long run, but the Sonics did all they could to stay in Seattle. Just because people started to care at the last minute, doesn't undo the decade before that.

Actually, they did because their attendance had been way down for years and years and repeated efforts to get a new arena were dismantled.

Oklahoma City is never going to work out in the long run, but the Sonics did all they could to stay in Seattle. Just because people started to care at the last minute, doesn't undo the decade before that.

I don't think that just because their attendance was down they should have lost thier franchise i'm sry i don't buy it...that team had been there for years..lots of history they didn't deserve to lose it JMO Maybe if the front office had put a quality product on the court people would have been there

I don't think that just because their attendance was down they should have lost thier franchise i'm sry i don't buy it...that team had been there for years..lots of history they didn't deserve to lose it JMO Maybe if the front office had put a quality product on the court people would have been there

OK, this is idiotic.

The Sonics attendance was 21st of 30 in 2004-5, when they won their division and went to the conference finals link. The next season it dropped to 23rd.

Asses in the seats, it's what it's all about.

OK, this is idiotic.

The Sonics attendance was 21st of 30 in 2004-5, when they won their division and went to the conference finals link. The next season it dropped to 23rd.

Asses in the seats, it's what it's all about.

you want to know what is idioic....you trying to prove your point by using one season

haha funny you didn't mention their record the next season 35-47 to be exact

you want to know what is idioic....you trying to prove your point by using one season

Sonics

Go and look at their history, even in the George Karl years when they were in the playoffs every season (going to the Finals fer crissakes) they never drew better than 12th in the league.

Combine that, and an old ratty stadium.....Seattle (as a community) could not have more to drive them outta town.

Say this for the Bills, they bang that place out (except for the game around Xmas week...that seems to be down to the wire every year).

Sonics

Go and look at their history, even in the George Karl years when they were in the playoffs every season (going to the Finals fer crissakes) they never drew better than 12th in the league.

Combine that, and an old ratty stadium.....Seattle (as a community) could not have more to drive them outta town.

Say this for the Bills, they bang that place out (except for the game around Xmas week...that seems to be down to the wire every year).

yea ok great..12th isn't that bad...means there were alot of other teams worse....y don't they lose their franchise...bid deal the fact is they sold enought tickets to support that franchise it stayed there for over 30 years..they didn't deserve to lose it

To get back on topic i agree its amazing what the fans here do to sell that place out game after game year after year..sadly people think we should boycott the bills and not go to the games because then Ralph will "finally get it" or w/e that we are sick of losing...well do it and we are going to be like seattle.. only without a football team

The NBA, or the NFL or any league (well, not the WNBA which has never made a dime) is about dollars.

12th might sound good, but no city in America (except maybe NYC) was more financially viable over that time than Seattle and the owners couldn't get attendance up, and were in an arena with no PSLs and very few luxury boxes.

The NBA, or the NFL or any league (well, not the WNBA which has never made a dime) is about dollars.

12th might sound good, but no city in America (except maybe NYC) was more financially viable over that time than Seattle and the owners couldn't get attendance up, and were in an arena with no PSLs and very few luxury boxes.

Ok i get it i'm not goona agree with you and I'm not going to keep beating a dead horse.. lol..I don't think They should have moved and apparently you don't have a problem with it...great gonna talk bills now

I agree

The Chiefs don't deserve to lose it

Why can't the Jags just leave...jeez...!

I think me and drizzy are going back to our old days on the myspace bills messege board..... i hate the jags.. i want them to move.. they wont because jacksonville is one of the fastest growing city of the U.S