I just have to say this - SORRY

He probably feels that way because many of us TBD girls talk about tight pants and butts and other OT things. :D

But, I don't fly all the way from Dallas to Buffalo a couple of times a year just to yell, "go Bills go". I'm comitted to supporting the team and come to get a better perpective by watching them perform live. You can miss a lot of the sideline and off camera action watching on DirecTV. Yes - there's a whole lot about the game I don't know. But it doesn't matter to me - male or female, I'm a fan. That's all that matters.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He probably feels that way because many of us TBD girls talk about tight pants and butts and other OT things. :)

But, I don't fly all the way from Dallas to Buffalo a couple of times a year just to yell, "go Bills go". I'm comitted to supporting the team and come to get a better perpective by watching them perform live.  You can miss a lot of the sideline and off camera action watching on DirecTV. Yes - there's a whole lot about the game I don't know.  But it doesn't matter to me - male or female, I'm a fan. That's all that matters.

97281[/snapback]

Sorry ladies just venting at your expense... :w00t: