Get Your Hot Wings Ready

Don

Maybe we can start giving him ammo for the press conferences...because whether you love or hate the move, we are going to get more attention than we've had in a long time, especially us out of state folks

Maybe we can start giving him ammo for the press conferences...because whether you love or hate the move, we are going to get more attention than we've had in a long time, especially us out of state folks

WOW!!!

I LOVE IT - GET YOUR WINGS READY!!!!!!!!!

I AM MAKING THIS A WALLPAPER TONIGHT

"Where are all the news guys? This ain't Dallas. If I put this clown nose on in Dallas, I would make the front page news."

"I was open, but Trent kept throwing to Stevie J and Pettigrew. It's a disgrace, man. If it wasn't for the wings, I'd be outa here."

"Where are all the news guys? This ain't Dallas. If I put this clown nose on in Dallas, I would make the front page news."

"I was open, but Trent kept throwing to Stevie J and Pettigrew. It's a disgrace, man. If it wasn't for the wings, I'd be outa here."

Now now, we need new material

:flirt:

Hot wings with a hot dog = mega-indigestion!!!

There's no way you're from WNY if you call them "hot wings". They're simply "wings"

How long will it be before T.O. is saying, "The women in Buffalo are ugly and the night life is boring."...LOL!!

There's no way you're from WNY if you call them "hot wings". They're simply "wings"

1. Your are correct

2. It is a play on the Get your popcorn ready and to most accurately copy that, it helps to have the same cadence when you deliver it

Hey I'm just one of the 53 monkeys in the barrel as we go over the falls together!

If he decides to live locally, you know there's no risk of sit ups in the drive way during the off season...one sign this might work is he was quoted saying "The only people that really matter are the people that are in my inner circle" and the Bills are known for circling a thing or two (besides the drain the past few years)

The irony is..The Stadium is called by many "The Ralph" usually when the camera pans through the crowds most of the women they show make me wanna ralph.

Ditto the men. I remember a woman from Dallas telling me one time the men in Western New York had ugly butts and no hair.

Sadly, I could actually see that one happening.

LMAO, I wouldnt be surprised either...all kidding aside though, I think TO behaves this year for the most part and stays politically correct in the media. If Trent struggles, he probably waits to sign a new deal somewhere next year and then unleashes the Trent bashing...

I will say this though, I think TO's game will complement Trents, so TO could be the guy to take Trent to the next level, much like he boosted Romo.

LMAO, I wouldnt be surprised either...all kidding aside though, I think TO behaves this year for the most part and stays politically correct in the media. If Trent struggles, he probably waits to sign a new deal somewhere next year and then unleashes the Trent bashing...

I will say this though, I think TO's game will complement Trents, so TO could be the guy to take Trent to the next level, much like he boosted Romo.

To kind of piggy back on that, TO usually only runs into big trouble when QB's get big ego's. If there's no one to butt heads with he may just turn Randy Moss on us and behave for a while (minus the behavioral clause in the contract).

But seriously, he lived with McNabb and their egos clashed, Garcia got his ego bruised by TO, and Romo all of a sudden because the next big thing in his own head and wanted the spotlight from TO and look how well that ended.

There are none of these personalities in Buffalo so maybe this all just works itself out, he gets as much attention on the field that is allowable to win games without getting irresponsible and he instills some winning attitude to the young guys. No one has ever questioned his competitiveness or work ethic, so if they can cool the drama, we should be okay