Next seasons offensive philosophy...

Clearly, this offense was based on more of a conservative power running game, especially once Trent struggled and when JP was in there doing squat...

The FO and Staff has to know that TO wont be happy in that type of offense and needs to touch the ball. So, with the money invested in Evans and TO, the desire to bring in a recieving TE...does that mean our offensive game plan is finally going to get a shot in the arm?

I hope so, its time to take the training wheels off of Trent and start pushing the ball down field. We are loaded with offensive weapons now and I will be dissapointed if we stick to a grind it out style of offense that keeps us near the bottom of the league in offense every year.

Its really a make or break year for Trent and DJ...IMO they are both equally on the hot seat now as both have the weapons to succeed, so its time to put it all together on game day.

If the 5 guys up front can allow us to spread a defense then, yes, we should be able to exploit some matchup problems. If not, it won't matter who's lined up at the skill positions.

Perhaps the biggest beneficiary will be Josh Reed who can use his natural abilities in the slot where he belongs. Anyone remember his rookie year with Moulds and Price on the outside? Drew found Reed and Reed hurt defenses that year. I look for more of the same.

Our base offense should be single back, 3 wides with a TE that can stretch a seam. But, again, it's on the 5 guys up front to make that happen.

GO BILLS!!!