John Clayton reporting 2-4 game suspension possibility for Marshawn

Magox

Did anyone think that it would be smarter for the Bills to hand down their own suspension, possibly 1 to 2 games? Don't you think Goodell would see that and back off, thereby preventing us from getting a 4 gamer?

I don't think any action by the Bills would impact the leagues decision. Anything the Bills did would be additional.

But this can't be. No way he gets suspended. Or maybe one game at most. His issue last year certainly won't be taken into account. I know all this because I read it right here from the experts on TSW.

I said he'll get 1 game max, and i still doubt he'll get suspended. Clayton isn't exactly a beacon of truth. Anything more than 2 games would be complete bull sh--, given the previous precedent set by Goodell.

I said he'll get 1 game max, and i still doubt he'll get suspended. Clayton isn't exactly a beacon of truth. Anything more than 2 games would be complete bull sh--, given the previous precedent set by Goodell.

The 2-4 games claimed by Clayton is what he's speculating based on taking last year's "conviction for a traffic ticket" into account. And it's what he believes the Commish will hand down, not what Lynch will ultimately serve, which will be half of what the Commish gives him.