Torn....With Renewing

sds7973

I just bought my first pair of season tix even though i live a good 7 hour drive away. I usually come up for a couple games every season. I'll just sell the games I can't make to some of you guys! I figured i would do my part to support the team and invest in the product. It's not like the money is going to appreciate in stocks or my 401K plan!

Heck, you never know with this team. They won 7 games last year, it's not like they are Detroit or something. With a few good breaks though, they could have won 10...with a few bad breaks they could have only won 4. I see the same thing for this upcoming season. We just need some good Karma on our side for a change.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just bought my first pair of season tix even though i live a good 7 hour drive away. I usually come up for a couple games every season. I'll just sell the games I can't make to some of you guys! I figured i would do my part to support the team and invest in the product. It's not like the money is going to appreciate in stocks or my 401K plan!

Heck, you never know with this team. They won 7 games last year, it's not like they are Detroit or something. With a few good breaks though, they could have won 10...with a few bad breaks they could have only won 4. I see the same thing for this upcoming season. We just need some good Karma on our side for a change.

Way to go, zow2 - the naysayers will wish they were there with us at RWS in '09 when Da Billsss go...

19 and 0 baby!!! :beer:

GO BILLSSS!!!!

PosLUSZny!!!!! :lol:

zow where are you driving in from I drive up from CT. I agree with your optomism we were in just about every game minus AZ and the Wind Bowl(which was still close most of the game even though we scored 0) came back from 3ints from trent on the 1st 3 drives against CLE Close loses that hurt JP against jets and Miami and the 49ers game. Players that are already on this Offence will be better this year and the defence wasnt bad last year except for the d-line

As a long time Bills fan..I resolved myself that things will not change until Ralph steps down or sells the team to an owner that wants to win it ALL.. I therefore sent a letter to one Bills drive and stated that I will not spend one more $ until I see wholesale changes from the top down. We need good football people in the front office including a coach with winning credentials... This franchise is in the worst shape I have ever seen it in..