We're all being taken for a ride on the Obama

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what, wingnuts? I am 100% willing to concede the President Obama is 100% responsible for the drop in the Dow since he took office. Because it's happening on his watch.

On that same principle, therefore, you will have to concede that the recession of 2001-2003, the recession of 2007 AND September 11 are all 100% the responsibility of George W. Bush.

Because it happened on HIS watch.

Good luck on that search for "a life". You need it.

You know what, wingnuts? I am 100% willing to concede the President Obama is 100% responsible for the drop in the Dow since he took office. Because it's happening on his watch.

On that same principle, therefore, you will have to concede that the recession of 2001-2003, the recession of 2007 AND September 11 are all 100% the responsibility of George W. Bush.

Because it happened on HIS watch.

Good luck on that search for "a life". You need it.

The market reacts to news before it even happens. When Obama says he will spend $1 trillion,and raise taxes he is giving the market bad news. I called this is October, and it's playing out just the way i thought it would.

The market reacts to news before it even happens. When Obama says he will spend $1 trillion,and raise taxes he is giving the market bad news. I called this is October, and it's playing out just the way i thought it would.

Great job nostradamous. What would have the country been like if McCain would have won?

Lol. wut? Now you are just making stuff up. Have you any data to back that statement up?

Why are you not rich if you can predict the market?

How the hell am i making it up? It's common knowledge. If Obama says capital gains taxes are going up, the market drops, even before the rates actually go up.

ps: not that it's any of your business, but i earned 23% on my money last year.

Jim Cramer (a die-hard democrat) called Pres. Obama's budget a "radical agenda," adding, "This is the greatest wealth destruction I've seen by a President."

He also told people to "Obama Proof" their investments.

What Obama needs to do to fix the market is get in front of a camera and say that he's pro-business and determined to cut taxes. That will FIX everything ASAP! Come to think of it didn't Reagan say this in 1981? The markets must have immediately gone through the roof then right? Let me take a look to see how just much the Dow gained so I can rub into those liberal's ugly faces, I'm guessing it probably doubled overnight, easily..........Jesus Christ the market dropped from 1024.05 to 776.92 over the next 18 months! Why didn't anyone tell me this before I typed this???

We wouldn't be spending a $1 trillion and raising taxes, so a whole hell of a lot better.

Spending I'll give you is crazy. I liked the idea of spending on infrastructure, but the add-ons are ridiculous. Now in regards to not raising taxes. I feel as though that is inevitable.

What Obama needs to do to fix the market is get in front of a camera and say that he's pro-business and determined to cut taxes. That will FIX everything ASAP! Come to think of it didn't Reagan say this in 1981? The markets must have immediately gone through the roof then right? Let me take a look to see how just much the Dow gained so I can rub into those liberal's ugly faces, I'm guessing it probably doubled overnight, easily..........Jesus Christ the market dropped from 1024.05 to 776.92 over the next 18 months! Why didn't anyone tell me this before I typed this???

Telling Wall St. he won't raise taxes on them would be a good start. It won't fix everything, but it won't cause a decrease in already ailing markets. You clearly don't understand the Psyche of the markets.

Telling Wall St. he won't raise taxes on them would be a good start. It won't fix everything, but it won't cause a decrease in already ailing markets. You clearly don't understand the Psyche of the markets.

Raising taxes is going to be one small way of paying into this debt. Again, it's inevitable.