The Bills New Team Motto

banjo moe

Maybe this motto is just over your head and you don't get it. I can't help it if I scored as high as Fitzy on the Wunderlic test and your score is on par with Travis Henry. As Drew Stafford says: Baahhh

Oh my bad i read from a reliable source their new motto was, Buffalo Bills: Just deal with it!.....and trust me the internet never lies!

Buffalo Bills: The New Minnesota Vikings

You know this isn't Who's Line is it Anyways, or any thing else that requires you to come up with something quickly. In the time it took you to "create new topic," type the new topic, and send it out, you could have taken a few minutes to think of something clever.

:doh: newbs :wallbash:

I'm regularly amused by what some people, who rarely or never post, finally decide to share with us.

I'm just thankful moe isn't a prolific poster. Maybe Skooby can learn a lesson from this guy.

I'm regularly amused by what some people, who rarely or never post, finally decide to share with us.

I'm just thankful moe isn't a prolific poster. Maybe Skooby can learn a lesson from this guy.

True I don't post often, because I'm too busy watching my team win 3 Superbowls in the last 8 years. You almost had Fred Taylor, but when he saw that your practice facility can be inflated and deflated on demand, it was a cause of concern. We'll take him and he'll use Keith Eillson as a doormat. But maybe this Hamburger guy will put you over the top.

True I don't post often, because I'm too busy watching my team win 3 Superbowls in the last 8 years. You almost had Fred Taylor, but when he saw that your practice facility can be inflated and deflated on demand, it was a cause of concern. We'll take him and he'll use Keith Eillson as a doormat. But maybe this Hamburger guy will put you over the top.

Except for last year when you watched your star get injured in the opening game and your team missed the playoffs.