The Bills may need to make a trade to be able to secure

Tipster19

The Packers may have an abundance on their interior O-Line. If that's case I'd like to see Spitz become a Bill. The Packers are in need of a DT, S, and a LB. I don't know if we have the right player(s) to make a trade with them but maybe compensation from this year's draft could come into play.

http://www.packers.com/draft/2006/jasonspitz.phtml

The Packers may have an abundance on their interior O-Line. If that's case I'd like to see Spitz become a Bill. The Packers are in need of a DT, S, and a LB. I don't know if we have the right player(s) to make a trade with them but maybe compensation from this year's draft could come into play.

why trade away our players and create more holes, to get a lineman? there are a couple on the market who could step in here and start, and we can easily find a starter in the draft.

not to mention, in your scenario, we would be getting rid of valuable draft picks. that's not a good idea for this team.

why trade away our players and create more holes, to get a lineman? there are a couple on the market who could step in here and start, and we can easily find a starter in the draft.

not to mention, in your scenario, we would be getting rid of valuable draft picks. that's not a good idea for this team.

There's various ways to make a trade with another team.

We could use a draft pick for him and it would be like drafting a player with that pick. Another way would be to trade a player/draft pick for a player but I don't think that we have a player of value for the Packers unless McCargo was all of a sudden lucrative but I don't see that happening. There is another way and that is to have a 3 team trade and that is a possible scenario. What I would like to see would be for Buffalo to trade Lynch to Cleveland and we pick up Derrick Ward. I don't have any reservations in making Fred Jackson the focus and complimenting him with Ward. In turn Cleveland trades DT Shaun Rogers to Green Bay and then Green Bay trades Jason Spitz to us and compensate it with a mid round draft pick in this year's draft.

There's various ways to make a trade with another team.

We could use a draft pick for him and it would be like drafting a player with that pick. Another way would be to trade a player/draft pick for a player but I don't think that we have a player of value for the Packers unless McCargo was all of a sudden lucrative but I don't see that happening. There is another way and that is to have a 3 team trade and that is a possible scenario. What I would like to see would be for Buffalo to trade Lynch to Cleveland and we pick up Derrick Ward. I don't have any reservations in making Fred Jackson the focus and complimenting him with Ward. In turn Cleveland trades DT Shaun Rogers to Green Bay and then Green Bay trades Jason Spitz to us and compensate it with a mid round draft pick in this year's draft.

whatever you are smokin, can I have some??? when was the last time there was a three team trade in the NFL. I may be mistaken but I can't remember one. And you wanna trade away our feature back for some Joe Smoe Guard. wow unreal.

whatever you are smokin, can I have some??? when was the last time there was a three team trade in the NFL. I may be mistaken but I can't remember one. And you wanna trade away our feature back for some Joe Smoe Guard. wow unreal.

Denver was almost in a 3 way trade right now. One of the most famous 3 way trades was with Cornelius Bennett. How long have you been a Bills' fan? As far as Lynch goes, I don't want him period. He's getting paid large and he already has two BIG incidents but you're right, let's hang on to him and be sorry later. Hello??? Do you realize what kind of trouble he got into in such a short time of being in the NFL? They weren't minor offenses. Obviously I'm not the only one having second thoughts about this guy, the front office just tried to acquire old ass fragile Fred Taylor and he wasn't tempted.

Unless GB has somebody great behind him they aren't going to trade a starter. If the Bills traded a 3rd rounder or less then I'd say trade for him but I highly doubt they'd let him go for that but something. The positions you mention trades for are all weakness' on this team with starters or depth. Not impossible but improbable.

Denver was almost in a 3 way trade right now. One of the most famous 3 way trades was with Cornelius Bennett. How long have you been a Bills' fan? As far as Lynch goes, I don't want him period. He's getting paid large and he already has two BIG incidents but you're right, let's hang on to him and be sorry later. Hello??? Do you realize what kind of trouble he got into in such a short time of being in the NFL? They weren't minor offenses. Obviously I'm not the only one having second thoughts about this guy, the front office just tried to acquire old ass fragile Fred Taylor and he wasn't tempted.

What was that 20 yrs ago that we got Bennett from Indy??? A pro-bowl RB for a G that only people in GB have heard of. Fred Taylor came here to just for show, just so it didnt look suspicious with the pats and tampering allegaions. No way he woulda signed here. I'll check back tomorrow because I actually have a social life and don't sit in front of this computer all night.

What was that 20 yrs ago that we got Bennett from Indy??? A pro-bowl RB for a G that only people in GB have heard of. Fred Taylor came here to just for show, just so it didnt look suspicious with the pats and tampering allegaions. No way he woulda signed here. I'll check back tomorrow because I actually have a social life and don't sit in front of this computer all night.

Are you saying that Taylor came here on his own??? Hmm, I think we invited him. MaGahee is a Pro Bowl RB and where is he?

I don't know what your social life has to do with anything but listen, have fun tonight, ok? Whew, that was enlightening.

What do you think we should offer for him?

Keep in mind that he just turned 32 years old, has a cap charge of $5.1 million and he's due $3.6 million for 2009. It sounds to me that the Chiefs have quite an issue on their hands with an aging, high priced player who is currently very unhappy with his new GM. A mid round (5 rder?) draft pick might be tempting for them.

Keep in mind that he just turned 32 years old, has a cap charge of $5.1 million and he's due $3.6 million for 2009. It sounds to me that the Chiefs have quite an issue on their hands with an aging, high priced player who is currently very unhappy with his new GM. A mid round (5 rder?) draft pick might be tempting for them.

Good answer. But he did make the Pro Bowl this year for the first time so it might take a bit more. I like it though.