Took some lunchtime to peruse

_BiB_

If not the most bizzare collection of folks to ever coexist on a message board, we have to be in the top five. This is like watching someone hold pre-school classes in the predator cages at the National Zoo, with a smattering of escaped mental patients having lunch with the Michigan Militia.

Hilarious. I'm loving it.

Drive on.

If not the most bizzare collection of folks to ever coexist on a message board, we have to be in the top five. This is like watching someone hold pre-school classes in the predator cages at the National Zoo, with a smattering of escaped mental patients having lunch with the Michigan Militia.

Drive on.

94944[/snapback]

Uhmmm... Thanks?

:)

Drive on.

94944[/snapback]

and today isn't even a high-volume stevestojan post day.

Drive on.

94944[/snapback]

See you in Roswell next year for the reunion? I'll be at Area #51... :)

The voices inside my head told me to tell you  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

94994[/snapback]

The voices in my head consulted with the voices in Gavins head, and also decided to tell you :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

Then they told me to go to MickyD's for lunch.

:)