Foxworth Signs With the Ravens and......................

H2o

Foxworth signs a 4-year $27.2 million contract. Ray Lewis is saying he's not going to re-sign with the team.

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/2009/0...test-nfl-scoop/

That would be killer if we could get him! oops, seriously at least we would have a leader on a team with none since Kelly left. He has lost a step but leadership would improve team.

True, Ray is not the player he was when B-more won the SB. The guy can still bring it and had an outstanding year. He had 117 tackles, 3.5 sacks, 2 FF's, and 3 INT's. You guys can't tell me you wouldn't want to see this going on in a Bills uniform.

I'd sign Lewis in a heartbeat. The leadership he would bring would be worth as much as it took to sign him. Baltimores D has been dominant and intimidating as long as he's been there. They've changed head coaches,position coaches and DC's but the D has remained the same. The one constant has been Ray Lewis.

I'd sign Lewis in a heartbeat. The leadership he would bring would be worth as much as it took to sign him. Baltimores D has been dominant and intimidating as long as he's been there. They've changed head coaches,position coaches and DC's but the D has remained the same. The one constant has been Ray Lewis.

Throw around all the stats you want, Ray Lewis is not a very good LB anymore if you watch him play. He consistently misses tackles, and is slow in coverage. Don't mistake the Baltimore system for Ray Lewis being a good LB'er, he piles on the majority of the time for all hiss 'tackles'. People here would complain about him after 2 games watching him play.