Best statement regarding FA just made on Sirius NFL radio...

LabattBlue

If he (Cross) just said that, he must be repeating what he said @ the top of the 7am hour.

What Cross doesn't understand is that the teams that can make the steady, fiscally sound purchases usually have a bigger incentive on their side than just cash: they have the hardware. If you're a team that is in search of said hardware, or a team like the Bills who are in search of LOTS more just to get to the point of contending for said hardware, you have to overspend to get the kind of talent that's going to help you get there.

Not that he'd have any interest in coming to Buffalo, but say Albert Haynesworth was being wined and dined by the Bills. What incentive would he have to sign w/ them other than a boatload of cash? The allure of three straight 7-9 seasons? Maybe getting to play w/ one of the worst pass rushes in all of football? The stable and successful coaching staff?

Yep. That's the segment I heard on the way to work. I really need to get either a boom box or a stiletto radio so that I can listen to Sirius while @ work.

I have the boom box, but it is useless to me in the middle of a building...unless I can find a way to get my antenna to the roof or an outside window. :D

I have the boom box, but it is useless to me in the middle of a building...unless I can find a way to get my antenna to the roof or an outside window. :D

I guess it depends on where you're @ in the building. A former co-worker had his boom box (so he could listen to Stern) and it worked 'til his antenna broke.

do you have the internet broadcast available to you?

Nope. Firewall. No Sirius, Youtube, Hulu, basically no streaming broadcast and/or video stuff. I used to be able to listen to the stream of Rivals Radio before (great for pre-draft info), but even that has been taken away.

I haven't used it in a while, but I thought I read that Sirius was going to start charging for the internet stream?

I doubt they will for subscribers. That would be ridiculous. Maybe for people who browse their site and don't subscibe; that I could understand.