Dockery Gone- Question

Amstel

It has to do with possibly appeasing Peters? I know he was making too much for his performance but the money the Bills saved is no big deal. I know they avoid paying him a 1.5 mil bonus or something but in renegotiating Peter's contract when they get around to it, having Dockery gone and not the highest paid lineman anymore won't hurt.....also sends a message that they will rid themselves of people who don't live up to their contracts. Just an idea. For what its worth I don't think the Bills are going to make a huge splash in FA. My guess is they sign a number of moderately priced FA's who are good but not great.....

It has to do with possibly appeasing Peters? I know he was making too much for his performance but the money the Bills saved is no big deal. I know they avoid paying him a 1.5 mil bonus or something but in renegotiating Peter's contract when they get around to it, having Dockery gone and not the highest paid lineman anymore won't hurt.....also sends a message that they will rid themselves of people who don't live up to their contracts. Just an idea. For what its worth I don't think the Bills are going to make a huge splash in FA. My guess is they sign a number of moderately priced FA's who are good but not great.....

The appeases Jason and Ralph.

The reason to drop Dockery is not to appease Peters, but get out of a 49M Contract for a very average player. THe bills save about 27M of unpaid money to DOckery for the crap he put up on the field.

Could be . . .

and nice avatar :D

I think the better Dockery Gone question is....will his name be used like "Munsoned"

The Bills got Dockery-ed again by signing that player.

You bought that tv at Circuit City and now it doesn't work? Oh Man...you got Dockery-ed.

She was banging your best friend? Jeez...She Dockery-ed you big time!