Prediction time...

1billsfan

Here's my Bills' 2009 FA prediction, we shall see...

Okay...

C Jason Brown

He'd be one of my top choices. I don't anticipate it happening, but I sure would be happy if it does.

G Pete Kendall

I dunno. Kinda long in the tooth. I'd rather see the Bills get younger, bigger, and nastier up front.

OLB Cato June

Oh goody; another undersized LB for our vaunted defensive scheme. Woo hoo.

RB Fred Taylor

If the price isn't too steep, why not?

QB Chris Simms

Well, we do need an experienced backup. I'd like to see him work out first, but if he's not too expensive and he works out well, not an altogether horrible move.

DE (rd1) and TE (rd2) in the draft .

Way better quality @ LB in the first round than DE. Of course, if we get Cato June, it would probably mean a stubborn adherence to our current scheme, where big, quick pass rushing OLBs don't seem to be desired. Oh well.

I like getting a quality TE in the 2nd. Maybe if Coffman is there, we snag him. If we are able to come out of this w/ upgrades @ center, TE, LB (hopefully NOT Cato June), and maybe G, then there would be reason to get hyped up for the 2009 season.

Here's my Bills' 2009 FA prediction, we shall see...

C Jason Brown

G Pete Kendall

OLB Cato June

RB Fred Taylor

QB Chris Simms

DE (rd1) and TE (rd2) in the draft .

Depending on the price for the contracts I'd love to see that! Highly Doubtful. Jason Brown, FT and CS would phenomenal IMO.

I predict that this is the year that the Bills have such an inept off-season I won't even be sucked in to follow OTAs or the preseason.

I predict you will soon be changing teams to root for. :thumbsup:

Depending on the price for the contracts I'd love to see that! Highly Doubtful. Jason Brown, FT and CS would phenomenal IMO.

I predict you will soon be changing teams to root for. :thumbsup:

No he won't, he will be the one when if they start out 4-0 again, he will say he never doubted them and supported every move they made.