Reilly/Elway Article

Bagel

John Elway, a role model? Are you absolutely kidding me? I live in Denver and the following things are common knowledge- he drinks a ton (won't throw out the a-word because I couldn't tell you that), used to get pulled over drinking and driving all the time and got free passes from the cops, chain smokes cigarettes, cheated on his wife before dating former playmate (and Buffalo native) Carrie Stevens, who was his date at his Hall of Fame induction, and above all else, ask any cab driver or restaurant owner in Denver- the man does not tip. Not like he tips only 10% or something, he literally does not tip at all. The guy's a dirtbag.

John Elway, a role model? Are you absolutely kidding me? I live in Denver and the following things are common knowledge- he drinks a ton (won't throw out the a-word because I couldn't tell you that), used to get pulled over drinking and driving all the time and got free passes from the cops, chain smokes cigarettes, cheated on his wife before dating former playmate (and Buffalo native) Carrie Stevens, who was his date at his Hall of Fame induction, and above all else, ask any cab driver or restaurant owner in Denver- the man does not tip. Not like he tips only 10% or something, he literally does not tip at all. The guy's a dirtbag.

Ok...

I have a buddy that lives in St Louis and he said a lot of the same things about Marshall Faulk. I bet you've heard a lot of these things from several different people. That of course gives it more credence.

I have a buddy that lives in St Louis and he said a lot of the same things about Marshall Faulk. I bet you've heard a lot of these things from several different people. That of course gives it more credence.

Somebody knows the "inside scoop" on everyone... Jim Kelly, Dominek Hasek.. the list goes on... all I know, Elway was a great QB...