CATO JUNE RELEASED

Derrick Brooks is the kind of vet the Bills need...he'd actually be a leader...name a better leader on our D?

I agree with you Derrick Brooks is a GREAT leader & would not be a bad pick up for that reason, but having watched him play his entire career, it was SAD to watch him last year. He could not make the plays he used to make.

Micheal Boley is the way to go. He is younger, bigger, more athletic then Brooks or June at this point. He has solid numbers and is about to enter his prime. Brooks is almost at the bottom of the career hill. Cato is ok, but could get Boley for similar money and a better player with more potential.

Like his numbers but is he a FA?

Micheal Boley is the way to go. He is younger, bigger, more athletic then Brooks or June at this point. He has solid numbers and is about to enter his prime. Brooks is almost at the bottom of the career hill. Cato is ok, but could get Boley for similar money and a better player with more potential.

Didnt he get benched for Coy Wire last year. I could be wrong but I thought I remember seeing that somewhere else.