From a Bills standpoint...

I read a summary of the combine and they said Sanchez had a great combine and with another good outing on his proday it could cement him as a top 10 pick and even see some teams trying to trade up to get him. In fact, they were speculating on SF taking him at 10 and saying with a good pro day he wont be there at 10.

If he's there at 11, do we trade down with the Jets for #17 and #53?

I would like to see Buffalo do what whatever it takes to draft who they really want and/or need. I don't care if they have to pay to move up to be able to take someone that they want. I don't want value picks, I'd much rather see us get key player(s). I know it's hindsight but how many now would have rather see the Bills do whatever it took to move up and draft Adrian Peterson instead of staying put and taking Marshawn Lynch when it was our turn to draft? I'm not trying to just single out Lynch, especially at this time that his character is being questioned but the point being more that when you're picking in the top 3rd or so in the league then don't stop short of putting forth a bit more effort to get that blue chip/impact player.

I would like to see Buffalo do what whatever it takes to draft who they really want and/or need. I don't care if they have to pay to move up to be able to take someone that they want. I don't want value picks, I'd much rather see us get key player(s). I know it's hindsight but how many now would have rather see the Bills do whatever it took to move up and draft Adrian Peterson instead of staying put and taking Marshawn Lynch when it was our turn to draft? I'm not trying to just single out Lynch, especially at this time that his character is being questioned but the point being more that when you're picking in the top 3rd or so in the league then don't stop short of putting forth a bit more effort to get that blue chip/impact player.

Good post, totally agree.