This is the happiest day of my life

Trent looked like a hall of famer out there.

When we needed a big play, Lee always seemed open, and when we needed a spark, roscoe's double reverse for 80 yards gave us a lead we would never give up.

Marshawns trouble's are all but forgotton as he took MVP honors, with 153 yards and 2 td's. This offense truly understands how to open up the pass with the run.

Our O-line finally is not an embarrassment. Jason Peters in the best LT in the game, and our 1st rounder is playing like a 1st ballot HOF.

Dick J's consistent, composed mindset has kept this team focused this year, and we were the least penallized team in the league, and had only 2 penalties the entire game.

Finally, did you see Greer's TD return!! And Poz's 15 Tackles!!! And who would have thought, even Kelsey had a sack!

The wait was worth it, and now I am at peace.

(I'm practicing my post after the bills win the Super Bowl next year: Bills 99, Dallas 0)

Trent looked like a hall of famer out there.

When we needed a big play, Lee always seemed open, and when we needed a spark, roscoe's double reverse for 80 yards gave us a lead we would never give up.

Marshawns trouble's are all but forgotton as he took MVP honors, with 153 yards and 2 td's. This offense truly understands how to open up the pass with the run.

Our O-line finally is not an embarrassment. Jason Peters in the best LT in the game, and our 1st rounder is playing like a 1st ballot HOF.

Dick J's consistent, composed mindset has kept this team focused this year, and we were the least penallized team in the league, and had only 2 penalties the entire game.

Finally, did you see Greer's TD return!! And Poz's 15 Tackles!!! And who would have thought, even Kelsey had a sack!

The wait was worth it, and now I am at peace.

(I'm practicing my post after the bills win the Super Bowl next year: Bills 99, Dallas 0)

I'm going to quote Triumph the Insult Dog...."Quite an imagination...yes?!?!"

I wish for the same thing!

GO BILLS.