Bills Fans Will Respond to F.A. & the Draft w/ their pocketbooks

Kenwick

Most real Bills fans are very angry with Bills management right now. We do not like the way things have played out over the last nine years.

Where is the talent to get us in the playoffs? Why are the Bills not spending to the cap but well under it. Why does the owner except Mediocrity so openly.

What will the Bills do about improving this team during the off season?

We will hear from all the spin doctors telling us how wonderful they did in F. A. and in the draft. I am sure of that....... They have fooled us for 9 straight years with this baloney......

Well I will tell you this....... I will be the final judge. I will do it with my pocketbook.....

If I believe we will have another uninspiring team on the field I am staying home......

I want to be able to say the Bills can win on any given Sunday. I can not say that right now and be truthful to myself, not the way this team and its coaching staff has been built over the last 9 years....... Bills management has let the fans down big time. We want to have at least a competitive team .......

Right now before free agency and the draft, it looks like another has been year ahead of us. If we can win 5 games next year we will be lucky.

BUT if the Bills management gets off their duff and does something constructive by actually bringing in good talent, it will once again give the fans real HOPE again. Something the fans do not have right now, but are willing to accept with open arms, if the Bills start acting like they once again want to win instead of accepting Mediocrity .........GO BILLS ..........

Most real Bills fans are very angry with Bills management right now. We do not like the way things have played out over the last nine years.

Where is the talent to get us in the playoffs? Why are the Bills not spending to the cap but well under it. Why does the owner except Mediocrity so openly.

What will the Bills do about improving this team during the off season?

We will hear from all the spin doctors telling us how wonderful they did in F. A. and in the draft. I am sure of that....... They have fooled us for 9 straight years with this baloney......

Well I will tell you this....... I will be the final judge. I will do it with my pocketbook.....

If I believe we will have another uninspiring team on the field I am staying home......

I want to be able to say the Bills can win on any given Sunday. I can not say that right now and be truthful to myself, not the way this team and its coaching staff has been built over the last 9 years....... Bills management has let the fans down big time. We want to have at least a competitive team .......

Right now before free agency and the draft, it looks like another has been year ahead of us. If we can win 5 games next year we will be lucky.

BUT if the Bills management gets off their duff and does something constructive by actually bringing in good talent, it will once again give the fans real HOPE again. Something the fans do not have right now, but are willing to accept with open arms, if the Bills start acting like they once again want to win instead of accepting Mediocrity .........GO BILLS ..........

You know how I know you're gay?

You carry a pocketbook.

There is a connection between the above and the following ...

Maybe if it was reversed ...