Tax Question? Need Help....

Stl Bills

Its really not that they are seasonal more that I Can't take a class like Differential Equations until I've taken Calc III, and I can't take Calc III untill I've had Calc II, which I can't take untill I've had Calc I and so on. So the actual math/science portion of the degree takes at least the full 4 years......(you match up about 9-10 hours of math/science with 1 Gen Ed. class over the 4 years as apposed to taking your general education for 2 years and then your upper level classes the next 2 years).

And you can't do complex circuit analysis until you fully understand Differential Equations. Don't even try Control Systems until you master Linear Algebra. I'm having flashbacks. :censored:

actually the worst they could do is come back in 6 months and tell me I owe the difference between the credit I'm getting and the one I'm supposed to get which is a $1200 difference.....worth a shot IMO.

True... But keep in mind that the IRS will generally wait until the last minute before auditing you -- because they can charge you interest from day 1. So if they wait a couple of years, you owe a lot of interest on that $1,200...

Food for thought.