Duece McAllister realesed

Just poking furn at the guys who always throw up a post of we know his name lets grab him. But Seriously i wouldn't mind bringing in a Vet running back for cheap. Since Marshawn Lynch is probably on the shelf for atleast four games. Fred Jackson is your number one back but will definetly need a solid back up. McAllister reminds me too much of Anthony Thomas though. But a back like him or Taylor would be a good compliment to Freddie. And could probably be got for cheap. maybe like 2 million.

Just poking furn at the guys who always throw up a post of we know his name lets grab him. But Seriously i wouldn't mind bringing in a Vet running back for cheap. Since Marshawn Lynch is probably on the shelf for atleast four games. Fred Jackson is your number one back but will definetly need a solid back up. McAllister reminds me too much of Anthony Thomas though. But a back like him or Taylor would be a good compliment to Freddie. And could probably be got for cheap. maybe like 2 million.

I would not pay 2 million a year for either of those old buttheads.

Before this past season, I think Deuce had a little more in the tank than A-train did when he came to Buffalo. I also think Deuce, assuming he is recovered from his injuries, is a little more versatile. Is suspect someone will pick him up, not the Bills. Also, hearing that Edgerin James is likely to become available. McAlister, James and Taylor may be the best group of vetran FA running backs in some time. None is close to the top of their game, but each would provide nice support in a two back offense, where they could be the second guy. I could see San Diego picking up one of them (I say Taylor) to back up LT (assuming they keep him). I think any of them would be a nice pick up for Buffalo, given their current predicament...but I don't see it happening. When Lynch returns from his likely suspension, we have he and Jackson. None of those guys are going to want to sign, if they thing the will get dropped halfway through the season.