Plaxico Burress on Handgun safety

DIE HARD 1967

That Plaxico Burress video is really dumb. Not funny, very immature, and lackadaisical. I hope this helps!

I am not really sure, but I think it was suppose to be dumb.

Just a hunch I have

I spent hours thinking about it!

Then it hit me........yep dumb!

Where were you hours ago when I needed you?

I am sorry the clip did not help, I was sure it would!

I am not really sure, but I think it was suppose to be dumb.

Just a hunch I have

I spent hours thinking about it!

Then allow me to rephrase, it was dumber than dumb. It was pathetic. It wasn't in the slightest bit funny. And in no way does it correlate with the type of dumb humor seen in major films that actually are funny. Oh no! Marshawn Lynch is carrying a gun, let's all FREAK OUT! And is it that much of a shock? Geez, give me a break.

Then allow me to rephrase, it was dumber than dumb. It was pathetic. It wasn't in the slightest bit funny. And in no way does it correlate with the type of dumb humor seen in major films that actually are funny.

Maybe I should delete and save the board from such nonsense!

Then allow me to rephrase, it was dumber than dumb. It was pathetic. It wasn't in the slightest bit funny. And in no way does it correlate with the type of dumb humor seen in major films that actually are funny. Oh no! Marshawn Lynch is carrying a gun, let's all FREAK OUT! And is it that much of a shock? Geez, give me a break.

Ok you are crusading about something being dumb, even you have Lloyd Christmas rolling the window on himself from Dumb and Dumber as your avatar.

Pot meet kettle

Since when is it stupid to carry a handgun? It's actually pretty smart, assuming you have all the permits.

I've got my carry permit and advanced weapons training from the military. If you purchase a weapon, please, please learn how to use it safely. Too many kids die because they imitate hollywood and have no idea how their weapon works. And all those punks with the gangsta one hand side hold is the reason why innocents get killed. You have no control on the weapon when it goes off. Learn how to do it right, and you will kill the right person, some innocent kid.