NOthing will change

jwws9999

until people stop buying tickets and supporting ralp[h's moronic mangement abilities. The only time he ever fixed the team in the past was when people stopped going to the games ie bringing in chuck knox, bringing in bill polian. as soon as people start buying tickets again he returns to his meddling cheap pos mode and we end up with people like ringo, bullough, kay stephenson, and dick juaron. so keep buying those season tickets we can keep watching crappy football

until people stop buying tickets and supporting ralp[h's moronic mangement abilities. The only time he ever fixed the team in the past was when people stopped going to the games ie bringing in chuck knox, bringing in bill polian. as soon as people start buying tickets again he returns to his meddling cheap pos mode and we end up with people like ringo, bullough, kay stephenson, and dick juaron. so keep buying those season tickets we can keep watching crappy football

I guess your glass is always half empty!!! You should try optimism, it's good for your soul ;)

I guess your glass is always half empty!!! You should try optimism, it's good for your soul ;)

Optimism is a great quality. You can find yourself at the limit of optimism for things. The Bills have certainly drained that from a lot of fans. At some point you take your supply of optimism and apply it to other things where you get a return on your investment.

I guess your glass is always half empty!!! You should try optimism, it's good for your soul <_<

Given the state of the economy, the poor finish to the 2008 season, and the ongoing tenure of the

current coach and staff, I'm optimsitic the Bills will have trouble selling season tickets.

;)

i agree, and i don't understand why your point of view is so controversial. our hall of fame owner couldn't build a winning franchise playing fantasy football against a bunch of 6th grade boys, let alone the real thing.