terrel owens

JAMIEBUF12

not to spoil a good day,but i have seen in the past eric mouds get unsportsman like penalties a few times for celebrating in the end zone or taunting.i watch on sports center today and t.o dancing with cheerleaders again.i don't get why t.o can blatantly diss other teams like baltimore today and nothing is said.i know he got a penaly for that thing in dallas that time(which i at the time thought it was funny) i hate dallas.i have seen moulds do far less and get busted in key situations,like the miami playoff game and other times.so what gives.....

not to spoil a good day,but i have seen in the past eric mouds get unsportsman like penalties a few times for celebrating in the end zone or taunting.i watch on sports center today and t.o dancing with cheerleaders again.i don't get why t.o can blatantly diss other teams like baltimore today and nothing is said.i know he got a penaly for that thing in dallas that time(which i at the time thought it was funny) i hate dallas.i have seen moulds do far less and get busted in key situations,like the miami playoff game and other times.so what gives.....

in short, eric moulds plays for the bills. The refs are always biased against the bills. Just watch a tape of bernie from today and you'll see for yourself.

true dat, i saw a few times that the pats got that call in their favor when it wasnt there, its bs i love the nfl cuz there is parity unlike in europe where the bigger teasm get the calls their way but slowly slowly it seems that the refs are becoming like that too

in short, eric moulds plays for the bills.  The refs are always biased against the bills.  Just watch a tape of bernie from today and you'll see for yourself.

93748[/snapback]

LOL even when the Bills win, some yoyo has to make a "they're all out get us post." Unfreakingbelieveable!

Guest BillsRebound

Owens has to be the biggest draw in the NFL right now. He is hilarious and he backs up his antics. He must be paying someone to help him come up with all his TD 'shows'. Very creative.

Anybody have a link to TO's "Ray Lewis" celebration video?  I missed it, but would love to see it...

Thanks

94861[/snapback]

I'd rather have a link to Sapp yelling at his coach yesterday. If someone has it, I'd love to see a link....