Quick Bills mock

1. Brian Cushing. With no DE's that fit the 4-3, Cushing is the pick. I doubt many will complain.

2. Michael Johnson. A gift, Needs work, nasty pass rusher.

3. Travis Beckum. this guy has dropped off alot of people's radars. but not mine. We so badly need a TE that can make something happen AFTER he catched the ball.

4. John Parker Wilson. Hamdan sux. worse than JP, which scares me.

5. A.Q. Shipley. Preston and Fowler , you are on notice. get better or get out!!

6.Robert B. Conelly. we need a gaurd that can pull. not just be slow, fat and space consuming

7.Alex Field (DE, U of Virginia) needs a lot of work, converted TE, awesome athelete.

other musings.....

I think we trade Parrish.

I would love to see us re-sign Greer and try to deal McGee( whom we will lose to FA next year) for a standout TE.

A great pass rush isnt dependant on the DE's. I think with Cushing blitzing ala Kawika Mitchell style( up the gut fast as hell) and a healthy Schoble plus Michael Johnson( I truly beleive he drops to the 2nd) our pass rush woes may be over.

Peters holds out again, this time, the coaching staff really turns on him, locker room rift, bridges burnt, Peters traded before deadline. God help us, Demetrius Bell.

1. Brian Cushing. With no DE's that fit the 4-3, Cushing is the pick. I doubt many will complain.

2. Michael Johnson. A gift, Needs work, nasty pass rusher.

3. Travis Beckum. this guy has dropped off alot of people's radars. but not mine. We so badly need a TE that can make something happen AFTER he catched the ball.

4. John Parker Wilson. Hamdan sux. worse than JP, which scares me.

5. A.Q. Shipley. Preston and Fowler , you are on notice. get better or get out!!

6.Robert B. Conelly. we need a gaurd that can pull. not just be slow, fat and space consuming

7.Alex Field (DE, U of Virginia) needs a lot of work, converted TE, awesome athelete.

other musings.....

I think we trade Parrish.

I would love to see us re-sign Greer and try to deal McGee( whom we will lose to FA next year) for a standout TE.

A great pass rush isnt dependant on the DE's. I think with Cushing blitzing ala Kawika Mitchell style( up the gut fast as hell) and a healthy Schoble plus Michael Johnson( I truly beleive he drops to the 2nd) our pass rush woes may be over.

Peters holds out again, this time, the coaching staff really turns on him, locker room rift, bridges burnt, Peters traded before deadline. God help us, Demetrius Bell.

2 DE's, no DL, no S, and a QB in the 4th...? R u trying to make Buffalo dislike the Bills so much that they will move? However, I do like Conelly in the 6th, and your foresight into the potential trades is good, accept there are no standout TE's worth trading McGee for, not even Owen Daniels.

2 DE's, no DL, no S, and a QB in the 4th...? R u trying to make Buffalo dislike the Bills so much that they will move? However, I do like Conelly in the 6th, and your foresight into the potential trades is good, accept there are no standout TE's worth trading McGee for, not even Owen Daniels.

a wise man once said, " you can please ALL of the people some of the time, and SOME of the people all of the time".

You could prolly swap Johnson for Jeria Perry.

find a safety that is better than Bryan Scott in the 4th, and get a UDFA QB like Drew Willy.

I would take a McGee for Winslow Jr. trade all day long.

I don't know enough about Cushing to make a definitive statement about him as a player. That said, especially in this defensive system, I don't know that an OLB is really going to help all that much. I would prefer that they re-sign Crowell or find another FA to fill this position. I'm not going to complain if they pick an OLB, but with the way the Tampa 2 uses its linebackers as pass defenders first, I don't think it'll help the two bigger issues of run defense and pass rush all that much.

Michael Johnson? Maybe if he's there in R3. He's going to go a lot higher than he should due to his athleticism, but on the field, I'm not impressed at all. I'd rather take someone like Larry English in R2, who may not have Johnson's athletic ability, but knows how to play. There are a number of 2nd tier DEs I like better, truth be told.

I don't immediately have a problem with the idea of taking Travis Beckum in R3, but he is coming off major injury. If he's healthy, he's a very good receiving TE, if a little on the small side. That said, you can't have everything at this point in the draft.

Finally, there's John Parker Wilson. I don't really dislike him, but I don't think he'll ever be anything more than an average backup in the NFL. I probably wouldn't pick him unless he were available in the last round.

1.OLB Brian Cushing is a solid pick. Although the pass rush is a concern the team has DE's already, but no OLB's. He is a OLB that we need plus can rush the passer. In 206 playing with his hand down quite a bit, he managed to rack up 57 tackles, 13.5 for loss, and 4.5 sacks on the year on his way to earning All Pac10 2nd team honors.

2. TE Chase Coffman is a player that will help the offense and help Trent Edwards reach his potential.

3. C Eric Wood is the type of center that can control all the nose tackles in our division.

4. S Michael Hamlin is an outstanding ball hawk that the secondary is missing. Had 6 int's last year and 14 on his career. Might not last until fourth, but cross your fingers.

I don't know enough about Cushing to make a definitive statement about him as a player. That said, especially in this defensive system, I don't know that an OLB is really going to help all that much. I would prefer that they re-sign Crowell or find another FA to fill this position. I'm not going to complain if they pick an OLB, but with the way the Tampa 2 uses its linebackers as pass defenders first, I don't think it'll help the two bigger issues of run defense and pass rush all that much.

Michael Johnson? Maybe if he's there in R3. He's going to go a lot higher than he should due to his athleticism, but on the field, I'm not impressed at all. I'd rather take someone like Larry English in R2, who may not have Johnson's athletic ability, but knows how to play. There are a number of 2nd tier DEs I like better, truth be told.

I don't immediately have a problem with the idea of taking Travis Beckum in R3, but he is coming off major injury. If he's healthy, he's a very good receiving TE, if a little on the small side. That said, you can't have everything at this point in the draft.

Finally, there's John Parker Wilson. I don't really dislike him, but I don't think he'll ever be anything more than an average backup in the NFL. I probably wouldn't pick him unless he were available in the last round.

Cushing has the speed to cover TE's, the size to stop the run and spent time as a DE. He's about as good as we'll get for an OLB aside frommaybe Curry. I like cushing for us more than curry.