If the Bills were to win the superbowl...

bills win, i would take the next few days off work.

immediately after the game, i would go looting. i could use a few new 50in plamsa tvs.

then after delivering the hot items to my home, i would go to any local watering hole and party like life was ending the next day.

i would also make myself available to the buffalo bills organization on the day of the championship parade, to drink and once again party like life was ending the next day.

then, if i'm not in jail or dead, i'd check with work to make sure i'm still employed.

What he said

bills win, i would take the next few days off work.

immediately after the game, i would go looting. i could use a few new 50in plamsa tvs.

then after delivering the hot items to my home, i would go to any local watering hole and party like life was ending the next day.

i would also make myself available to the buffalo bills organization on the day of the championship parade, to drink and once again party like life was ending the next day.

then, if i'm not in jail or dead, i'd check with work to make sure i'm still employed.

I would probably start flipping cars in the suburbs, and then gradually make my way downtown.

While you are flipping cars.....could I bum a ride?....if you have a pickup truck that would be great...if you don't, we may have to steal one....now, and this is key....we need to start on the outer ring of the suburbs with me in the back of the pickup...While travelling around 5mph, I will take my MS 290 Stihl Farm Boss® Chain Saw out.... and I will be taking down every power pole from here to Kaisertown....are you in?

Heres what I was planning on doing...

As soon as the clock hits 0:00 in the 4th... I will strangle the next person next to me with a Billieve towel as I shove anchor bar chicken wings down the bartenders throat

I will eventually make my way into HSBC where I will tip over a car onto Numminens head

Then I will stroll past the main place mall...buy a bills flag...and spear some people in club marcellas

after that...city hall will turn into a spaceship, in which i will depart on, and travel to mars

:w00t:

Heres what I was planning on doing...

As soon as the clock hits 0:00 in the 4th... I will strangle the next person next to me with a Billieve towel as I shove anchor bar chicken wings down the bartenders throat

I will eventually make my way into HSBC where I will tip over a car onto Numminens head

Then I will stroll past the main place mall...buy a bills flag...and spear some people in club marcellas

after that...city hall will turn into a spaceship, in which i will depart on, and travel to mars

:w00t:

:w00t: I like my idea better

While you are flipping cars.....could I bum a ride?....if you have a pickup truck that would be great...if you don't, we may have to steal one....now, and this is key....we need to start on the outer ring of the suburbs with me in the back of the pickup...While travelling around 5mph, I will take my MS 290 Stihl Farm Boss® Chain Saw out.... and I will be taking down every power pole from here to Kaisertown....are you in?

I'm more of a personal property destroyer. The government has enough expenses right now.

If the Bills won the SuperBowl I'm sure at least half of you on here would still find something to complain about.

:w00t: Sadly, you're right.

I would probably fly back to WNY and do my rioting and looting in Jimmytown. I'd tip over a car or two down on third street by where Mr. Donut used to be. Then I'd set Shawbucks on fire. I would prolly steal some jewelery from Carlson's and maybe take some Jars of Texas hot sauce from Johnny's. I might drive a truck into Evan's Skateland while I'm at it.

WVU, you're welcome to join me in the hooliganism if you're still living there when it happens. Wait, if you end up out here in Colorado, we could fly home together and do our pillaging. :w00t:

:w00t: Sadly, you're right.

I would probably fly back to WNY and do my rioting and looting in Jimmytown. I'd tip over a car or two down on third street by where Mr. Donut used to be. Then I'd set Shawbucks on fire. I would prolly steal some jewelery from Carlson's and maybe take some Jars of Texas hot sauce from Johnny's. I might drive a truck into Evan's Skateland while I'm at it.

WVU, you're welcome to join me in the hooliganism if you're still living there when it happens. Wait, if you end up out here in Colorado, we could fly home together and do our pillaging. :w00t:

Sounds like a plan to me. We could just light 2nd and 3rd Sts on fire and do the world a huge favor...thats what I call a 2 for 1

If the Bills win the Super Bowl I will party like crazy with all of you in the streets of Buffalo, screaming "heeeeeeeeeey hey hey, heeeeeeeeey hey hey, let's go buffalo, let's go buffalo" until my voice goes.

Then I will kill myself because my life would be complete and I could die a happy man. :w00t:

I'm more of a personal property destroyer. The government has enough expenses right now.

I have friends in the "utilities" industry.....so I would like to give them some additional job security