legal question

dib

Lets say that, hypotheticaly my neighbor has 3 open felony battery counts (against women)and has been in jail for the last year. Lets say this felon hasnt gone to trial yet for any of the felony counts. Here's my question. Why is he home? My daughter comes home from college and my wife leaves for work alone after I do.

Yes I am armed and yes i have my concealed.

This is all speculation of course.

I would grab my coffee table, march right up to the lousy bastard, and empty my magazines right into him.

Seems like most every day here in Hamilton County, OH (Cincinnati), this one or that is reported arrested (or is on the loose) that had 40, 50, even a 100 prior arrests, and numbers of convictions.

Reason: No room at the inn.

The esteemed voters of the County had no qualms about approving a 400+ million stadium bond issue for Mike Brown and his chronically putrid B'gals. Yet since that, the voters have twice rejected proposals for a new jail.

Since OH Counties are constitutionally bound to balance their budgets, Hamilton Cty has laid off 70+ troopers, and closed their Queensgate facility. That released about 400 inmates.

Given the record of Bengal players incidents with the law, they probably figured they were voting for an open air prison.

Domestic abuse is a crime of passion. Unless he's had a past relationship with your daughter, I don't think there is anything to worry about.

I agree, IMO guys who treat their wives/kids like sh-- are usually friendly to the public. This is from what I have seen being a business owner/dealing with customers. I wouldn't worry, guy is probably a hot head alcoholic.

I agree, IMO guys who treat their wives/kids like sh-- are usually friendly to the public. This is from what I have seen being a business owner/dealing with customers. I wouldn't worry, guy is probably a hot head alcoholic.

I wouldnt worry either if he lived next to you

Thats cool, but at her age she should be hitting XS with a 22,not carrying a 45 for self protection This got me royally pissed off for some reason and I hope the guy does 50 years in a super max prison. Venting over.

Ah, but the nice thing about a .45 is that you don't need to hit Xs... :wallbash:

Question looking at this from an objective point of view... What has he ever done to you or your family to make you worry that leads u to believe he would do something in the future, aside from the fact u know he has a record? Considering there's very little if anything you can do to eliminate him, I would use this as my best judgement as whether to be concerned or not.

If anything teach your women how to defend themselves, get out of holds, pressure points etc.

What has he ever done to you or your family to make you worry that leads u to believe he would do something in the future

He has gone out of his way to harrass my wife on the road and at a gas station (I wasnt around). My house has een vandalized. I have seen him riding his motorcycle on my sidewalk. He is a POS

[on soapbox]

I have a concealed carry permit as well. (ALL OF YOU SHOULD(at least get your permit)).

Youve got to be careful what you say and TYPE so it can't be construed as pre-meditation. I'm just sayin'.

Understand it is up to YOU to protect your family and yourself. NOT THE POLICE!

[off soapbox]

What has he ever done to you or your family to make you worry that leads u to believe he would do something in the future

He has gone out of his way to harrass my wife on the road and at a gas station (I wasnt around). My house has een vandalized. I have seen him riding his motorcycle on my sidewalk. He is a POS

Hmmm, best approach besides whooping his ass when needed is to have your wife and daughter act as if he doesn't exist, don't look at him, don't acknowledge him etc.

[on soapbox]

I have a concealed carry permit as well. (ALL OF YOU SHOULD(at least get your permit)).

Youve got to be careful what you say and TYPE so it can't be construed as pre-meditation. I'm just sayin'.

Understand it is up to YOU to protect your family and yourself. NOT THE POLICE!

[off soapbox]

Good post. It is NOT the duty of the police to to protect you. Their job is to find out who ,after the fact , put you,or your loved ones, in a box. Preventive medicine will always be the best.