legal question

dib

Lets say that, hypotheticaly my neighbor has 3 open felony battery counts (against women)and has been in jail for the last year. Lets say this felon hasnt gone to trial yet for any of the felony counts. Here's my question. Why is he home? My daughter comes home from college and my wife leaves for work alone after I do.

Yes I am armed and yes i have my concealed.

This is all speculation of course.

My daughter comes home from college and my wife leaves for work alone after I do.

Domestic abuse is a crime of passion. Unless he's had a past relationship with your daughter, I don't think there is anything to worry about.

Domestic abuse is a crime of passion. Unless he's had a past relationship with your daughter, I don't think there is anything to worry about.

He tried, but she wasnt interested and he took off whenever I came around.

You could always dress up like a woman and try to get him to attack you. Then blow him away. Problem solved.

Shiv the mofo!!

I thought there was a reason I liked this board,beyond the bills. Real people,real answers .I love it.Now I have a deadbeat tenant I have to deal with #1 and #2 are looking good.....

Lets say that, hypotheticaly my neighbor has 3 open felony battery counts (against women)and has been in jail for the last year. Lets say this felon hasnt gone to trial yet for any of the felony counts. Here's my question. Why is he home? My daughter comes home from college and my wife leaves for work alone after I do.

Sounds like he managed to bail himself out of jail. Until he goes to trial it's the old he's innocent until proven guilty standard that applies. Hate to say it but it could be a long time before he goes to trial and if he is an otherwise "upstanding citizen" that pays taxes he is likely to get a reduced plea arrangement. I feel for you ... not a good situation.

You could always dress up like a woman and try to get him to attack you. Then blow him away. Problem solved.

Depends on how good looking our man dib is in a dress and heels .. I have no idea because I have never met dib but my guess is that it would not be a pretty sight :wallbash::wallbash:

Seriously though while it is not worth much at the end of the day you may want to look into a restraining order on the dude. At least then you have put him on notice.

Seems like most every day here in Hamilton County, OH (Cincinnati), this one or that is reported arrested (or is on the loose) that had 40, 50, even a 100 prior arrests, and numbers of convictions.

Reason: No room at the inn.

The esteemed voters of the County had no qualms about approving a 400+ million stadium bond issue for Mike Brown and his chronically putrid B'gals. Yet since that, the voters have twice rejected proposals for a new jail.

Since OH Counties are constitutionally bound to balance their budgets, Hamilton Cty has laid off 70+ troopers, and closed their Queensgate facility. That released about 400 inmates.

Who are the battery counts against? It's possible that this is more of a domestic issue than against women in general. I'm not asking this to downplay the seriousness, only to see if this is an issue between him and a specific female. If that is the case, that may ease your fears a bit.

I would suggest that you call your local PD and inform them of the situation so they can be aware of the circumstances and hopefully respond as an emergency if you, your wife or daughter call. If your neighborhood has a Neighborhood Crime Watch group, make them aware of it as well.

I wish you and your family all the best.