Name one position you feel we are the weakest at and why...

SKOOBY

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

TE, because it seems like this position will never get the proper attention it deserves.

Trying to bring up a young, inexperienced QB and not having a good security blanket TE to help him along is borderline stupidity in my opinion. :wallbash:

There is no way I can possibly agree more than this statement here. Tell you what I'd do. Trade a 1 and a 3 to Pittsbugh for Heath Miller!

QB

The one consistent attribute Trent has shown thus far is inconsistency. He starts out great and then falls apart. Did it in 2007 and 2008. To pick one player who contributed most to our demise this year would be him. 3 picks against Cleverland. A pick returned for a TD against Jets and on and on. He's afraid to throw it down field. Then when teams took away the RB dump offs, he was toast. And, he's not going to be healthy all year and to be fair, a lot of QBs aren't either. Hamdan looked great in NFL Europe and has played under great coaches, but is an unknown in the NFL regular season.

And, we don't need another high draft pick QB. We need to pick up a competent or better FA who can start the 3 or 4 games Trent can't and any other should Trent fall on his face again this year.

If your QB sucks, you suck. And that's where we are now.

I'm still pulling for him to do well and will cheer like hell when he's in, but I have my doubts.