TBD Diner is open for business

njsue

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A W is a W no matter how you come by it. Just ask NE fans.

I've been pretty negative about this team recently, but I don't think I need to eat crow. I was expecting a win at home against one of the historically worst teams in history. So now we get to say that we don't suck as bad as the Cardinals. Whoopee. The reality is that we are out of the playoffs and this game is about winning the superbowl, not beating crappy teams at home and acting like we're champs.

The best thing I saw in this team was a desire to play hard, which I think has been lacking recently. Drew Bledosoe still sucked, although he didn't make the killer play because the AZ DB dropped a pick that was tossed right in his hands. He did have 2 very nice tosses for TD's, one to Moulds and one to Euhus.

Special teams, dominant (Lindell can't hit the end zone with a 30 mph wind behind him though). Defense, dominant. McGahee, playmaker - makes those around him better (See Offensive line, e.g. suckage).

Happy with the W. Disappointed we're reduced to watching our young guys get experience because the team is out of the playoffs so early in the season.

RunTheBall

A W is a W no matter how you come by it. Just ask NE fans.

I've been pretty negative about this team recently, but I don't think I need to eat crow. I was expecting a win at home against one of the historically worst teams in history. So now we get to say that we don't suck as bad as the Cardinals. Whoopee. The reality is that we are out of the playoffs and this game is about winning the superbowl, not beating crappy teams at home and acting like we're champs.

The best thing I saw in this team was a desire to play hard, which I think has been lacking recently. Drew Bledosoe still sucked, although he didn't make the killer play because the AZ DB dropped a pick that was tossed right in his hands. He did have 2 very nice tosses for TD's, one to Moulds and one to Euhus.

Special teams, dominant (Lindell can't hit the end zone with a 30 mph wind behind him though). Defense, dominant. McGahee, playmaker - makes those around him better (See Offensive line, e.g. suckage).

Happy with the W. Disappointed we're reduced to watching our young guys get experience because the team is out of the playoffs so early in the season.

RunTheBall

93638[/snapback]

Yep. I don't buy all this eating crow BS either, and I picked the Bills to win.

Hello Wade Phillips.

Notice that TKO hasn't given up hope. The announcers said something like, "TKO had a team meeting and told everyone that they can't afford to lose another game if they want to make he playoffs."

Glad the players havn't given up, unlike a lot of fans around here.

(and yes, I realize that the playoffs are a longshot. But they're still a shot).

CW

Glad the players havn't given up, unlike a lot of fans around here.

(and yes, I realize that the playoffs are a longshot.  But they're still a shot).

CW

93655[/snapback]

When the Bills make the playoffs then I'll happily take a "Eat crow" thread somewhat seriously. Until then, you and TKO can enjoy the kool-aid. Maybe he'll teach you his robot dance :w00t:

RunTheBall