Big Ben Rothlisburger

Frez

Wish Donahoe would have made a move after this kid.

93327[/snapback]

Supposedly they tried. They wanted him over Lee Evans and tried to make a move with every team above the Steelers but couldn't swing a deal.

However, I am happy with Lee and JP....

However, I am happy with Lee and JP....

93352[/snapback]

I'm not - not yet anyway.

If they both turn into good starting players I will be. Anything less and it's a disappointment. Big Ben looks like he'll be a star QB for another 10 years right now. I would've given up a whole lot to get that.

Hindsight, I know. But I wonder what it would've taken to move up and get BR.

I'm not - not yet anyway.

If they both turn into good starting players I will be.  Anything less and it's a disappointment.  Big Ben looks like he'll be a star QB for another 10 years right now.  I would've given up a whole lot to get that.

Hindsight, I know.  But I wonder what it would've taken to move up and get BR.

93359[/snapback]

You are right, of course, but if JP turns into a probowler (even if he isn't as good as Ben) getting two top players in my mind is better than just getting Ben. But, at the moment that is just speculation since Lee is a rook and JP hasn't been healthy.

I can't remember what the price was to move up. I just remember reading (maybe in Bills Digest?) about TD trying to move ahead of Pitt and calling every team. Of course he didn't say who he was after, but logic says it was Ben. I most teams wanted three first round picks (last years, this years and the year after) or something crazy like that.

Too early to make that assumption but he has looked great. I think we'll have to wait till the end of next season to see who will be the better QB Losman or Ben. I like his arm but he is not as mobile as JP. The wait is on, but I got a feeling Losman is going to be a good one.

Losman can be just as good as Ben.

93450[/snapback]

Or he could be a complete bum. We don't know because he hasn't played yet.

Anyways, that's why I'm not happy with things just yet. Because I don't know if I should be.

I'm definitely excited about seeing him play though.

The Bills win a big game over the Cardinals and you guys just have to talk about the Patriots loss.  I thought you guys were Bills fans not anit Patriots fans.

93715[/snapback]

Not really Boner.....a lot of Pats fans seem to love to come here and hammer us in our misery.

us bills fans can talk about whatever the hell we want on our BILLS board...why are there so many dumbass boston tools on this board

Holy crap.

For the number of NE trolls who come to spew their crap on this board day in and day out, it's ridiculous to even mention us talking about NE losing. A loss is good for NE at this juncture. You don't want to go undefeated into the playoffs. The law of averages eventually catches up with you.

RunTheBall