Other news - Iraq actually had a free election today

VABills

As Yoda would say- "Understand you, I cannot" :thumbdown:

Heres your bib and now I will spoon feed you. I was responding to the title of the thread" Iraq actually had a free election today" to which I replied, must be because of Barry Obama Prez* (notice asterisk) Asterisk is for the fact that his presidency is illegitimate ( citizenship, corruption, criminal ties, experience) got it yoda.

Horray for Iraq....lets fix things here now....I hear the economy isn't so good.

It would figure that you would believe a media driven recession. They told you who to vote for, at x-mas they told you not spend your money and now they are telling you our economy is messed, and you line up to eat it all up. Robot!

Heres your bib and now I will spoon feed you. I was responding to the title of the thread" Iraq actually had a free election today" to which I replied, must be because of Barry Obama Prez* (notice asterisk) Asterisk is for the fact that his presidency is illegitimate ( citizenship, corruption, criminal ties, experience) got it yoda.

Is it too much to ask to ban this cretin for stupidity?

Is it too much to ask to ban this cretin for stupidity?

There is a person who suffers from cretinism on this site? Oh! You mean my ideas differing from yours..I forgot, no room for the other opinion here. Simple folks think that alot of positives happened because of Obama..even before he took office. The fact is he is in favor of a troop surge in Iraq and Trashcanistan. He is spending alot of money in his first month of office. The simple mind that voted him in are the same folks that will believe everything he says. Smooth talking Barry...yes we did...raise your taxes.

There is a person who suffers from cretinism on this site? Oh! You mean my ideas differing from yours..I forgot, no room for the other opinion here. Simple folks think that alot of positives happened because of Obama..even before he took office. The fact is he is in favor of a troop surge in Iraq and Trashcanistan. He is spending alot of money in his first month of office. The simple mind that voted him in are the same folks that will believe everything he says. Smooth talking Barry...yes we did...raise your taxes.

No, your ideas are retarded. It has nothing to do with "difference" so much as "asinine".

c'mon, tell me you don't like that little green guy- he is so full of wisdom. Make a great president, he would :wallbash:

It would figure that you would believe a media driven recession. They told you who to vote for, at x-mas they told you not spend your money and now they are telling you our economy is messed, and you line up to eat it all up. Robot!

Yep, I eat it up. I didn't spend anything and I voted for whoever they said.....ok.

Thats why gas went down at a meteoric rate, we had to "buy out" the big businesses and had all those layoffs.

By the way, since you told me what I think, I'll pay you right back- that big smile on your ace about when gas hit a long-time low- it wasn't as good a thing as the media forced you to believe at the time

So'd German under Hitler.

Both got 99% of the vote. "Election" means having a choice.

I think Saddam actually went one better and got 100% of the vote on a 100% turnout :wallbash:

My point was that saying that this or that country has "elections" proves little by itself.

c'mon, tell me you don't like that little green guy- he is so full of wisdom. Make a great president, he would :thumbsup:

Yep, I eat it up. I didn't spend anything and I voted for whoever they said.....ok.

Thats why gas went down at a meteoric rate, we had to "buy out" the big businesses and had all those layoffs.

By the way, since you told me what I think, I'll pay you right back- that big smile on your ace about when gas hit a long-time low- it wasn't as good a thing as the media forced you to believe at the time

Gas hit a low because the price per barrel went down. OPEC sets those prices and production. Niether Prez had anything to do with that. As for the "bail out" these businesses were mismanaging their companies and I say let financial Darwinism reign supreme. Big business dies and small business will come alive. Like it was in the 70's and 80's. No Home Depot ..but Grossmans . No Walmart ...but local clothing and sporting goods. No macro ...but micro. No Progressive insurance...local insurers. When I was a kid even banks were local "The Big E" and "Buffalo savings bank " were the banks and you know what , we lived fine, the wheel turned, the sun rose and set, life went on. And yes Yoda would be alright as a Prez, he would make people see how silly we, as a whole, have become. :wallbash: Sometimes when a forest becomes over grown, DEC officials have to do a controlled burn and after all the dead fall and undergrowth is ash, that forest grows to be bigger and better than ever. Thats what needs to happen to Big Business. From death comes life and if some layoffs take place then so be it. I know that if I got laid off that I could get work, even if it was less than what I was accustom to. I know it would only be temporary. So chin up

Gas hit a low because the price per barrel went down. OPEC sets those prices and production. Niether Prez had anything to do with that. As for the "bail out" these businesses were mismanaging their companies and I say let financial Darwinism reign supreme. Big business dies and small business will come alive. Like it was in the 70's and 80's. No Home Depot ..but Grossmans . No Walmart ...but local clothing and sporting goods. No macro ...but micro. No Progressive insurance...local insurers. When I was a kid even banks were local "The Big E" and "Buffalo savings bank " were the banks and you know what , we lived fine, the wheel turned, the sun rose and set, life went on. And yes Yoda would be alright as a Prez, he would make people see how silly we, as a whole, have become. :wallbash: Sometimes when a forest becomes over grown, DEC officials have to do a controlled burn and after all the dead fall and undergrowth is ash, that forest grows to be bigger and better than ever. Thats what needs to happen to Big Business. From death comes life and if some layoffs take place then so be it. I know that if I got laid off that I could get work, even if it was less than what I was accustom to. I know it would only be temporary. So chin up

A agree with you to a point, but not many people want to bite the bullet and let it get worse so it will get better.......and the politicians will always pander to the sheep- regardless o what they claim as their own ideologies.

A agree with you to a point, but not many people want to bite the bullet and let it get worse so it will get better.......and the politicians will always pander to the sheep- regardless o what they claim as their own ideologies.

And as we know Sheep will be Sheep, like a moth to flame. :w00t: