Bryant Johnson

thank you...my point exactly...he put up better numbers as a #3 WR than a #2 WR...

Its also interesting that Breston as the #3 WR in AZ and a rookie managed to top 1000 yards and put a better season than Bryant ever did in the same offense...

Don't get me wrong because I am no avid Bryant Johnson fan. But it's kind of unfair to compare the two. Breaston got to play the #2 WR a few times this season. And Kurt Warner this year does not compare to any QB Bryant Johnson ever had.

That being said those are impressive numbers for Breaston. Do I think Bryant Johnson could achieve those numbers this season in Arizona? Probably not, but I think he could have been near them.

thank you...my point exactly...he put up better numbers as a #3 WR than a #2 WR...

Its also interesting that Breston as the #3 WR in AZ and a rookie managed to top 1000 yards and put a better season than Bryant ever did in the same offense...

With Q missing 4 games due to injury, Breaston was the number two WR quite a bit. He even played the two spot in certain situations. Also, he's not a rookie, this is his second season.

It's also kinda funny that a guy who's avatar has breasts in it can't spell Breaston right.

I think Bryant Johnson is a waste of talent. For whatever reason he has never produced to the level of his hype. With all that being said, if you have a chance to bring in a talented young player at a cheap price, you should do it. What's the worst that could happen? He gets cut. What's the best that could happen? He turns into Antonio Bryant.

First of all, Breaston was not a rookie this past season. He was a second year player. Second of all, look who was throwing the ball to Breaston-KURT WARNER!!! Who did Johnson have throwing him the ball? JT O SULLIVAN and SEAN HILL!!! Big difference, wouldn't you say???

More importantly, we need another veteran receiver. Bryant Johnson while no stud is a decent receiver with some size capable of putting up decent numbers. Having him in the mix with Lee, Josh, and Steve Johnson, and possibly some combo of Hardy and Parrish gives us a much better, and deeper receiving core. I am for bringing in any decent veterans who can help positions of need.

We need more weapons, it is as simple as that. B. Johnson will help our offense.

First of all, Breaston was not a rookie this past season. He was a second year player. Second of all, look who was throwing the ball to Breaston-KURT WARNER!!! Who did Johnson have throwing him the ball? JT O SULLIVAN and SEAN HILL!!! Big difference, wouldn't you say???

More importantly, we need another veteran receiver. Bryant Johnson while no stud is a decent receiver with some size capable of putting up decent numbers. Having him in the mix with Lee, Josh, and Steve Johnson, and possibly some combo of Hardy and Parrish gives us a much better, and deeper receiving core. I am for bringing in any decent veterans who can help positions of need.

We need more weapons, it is as simple as that. B. Johnson will help our offense.

Let's not forget Saun King and Luke McCown! :thumbsup:

With Q missing 4 games due to injury, Breaston was the number two WR quite a bit. He even played the two spot in certain situations. Also, he's not a rookie, this is his second season.

It's also kinda funny that a guy who's avatar has breats in it can't spell Breaston right.

:thumbsup: