Omigod! An offensive EXPLOSION!

Assuming we win today (good chance...), we're undefeated in games that WM starts...

CW

93199[/snapback]

Hey, WM has played very well when he gets a shot and he most definately deserves to start...but let's not get ahead of ourselves. The two games WM has started were against the Dolphins and the Cards...both at home.

And we held their offense in check and were leading them in the 4th Qtr until we !@#$ed it up, whats your point?  The Bills CAN beat them.  Will they?  Well, thats not up to you or I.

93245[/snapback]

read my original post and you'll see my point

im speaking strictly of the offense and its sucking this year

Hey, WM has played very well when he gets a shot and he most definately deserves to start...but let's not get ahead of ourselves.  The two games WM has started were against the Dolphins and the Cards...both at home.

93253[/snapback]

Would that be the Dolphins team that has one of the best defenses in the league and the Cardinals who had the #1 Red Zone defense in the league and had not allowed a rushing TD all season?

:w00t:

GO BILLS!

CW

Would that be the Dolphins team that has one of the best defenses in the league and the Cardinals who had the #1 Red Zone defense in the league and had not allowed a rushing TD all season?

:w00t:

GO BILLS!

CW

93272[/snapback]

i will admit, willis is the lone bright spot in this offense

I didn't have any joy in that win...somebody wrote earlier about losing seasons...Mcgahee...he looked good...do it for a whole season Willis before you are the next Thurman

93395[/snapback]

He's started two games against two very good defenses, and has 100+ yards in each of them...

He's earned the right to do some talking if he wants.

CW

He's started two games against two very good defenses, and has 100+ yards in each of them...

He's earned the right to do some talking if he wants.

CW

93401[/snapback]

Yes he can talk, about those two games...but he does not deserve the accolades this board gives him....he does not appear strong up the gut