And it all started with this video clip

This is one of the most watched Video clips on youtube introduced in November 2008, and who could blame anyone for wanting to draft this guy.

Watch and enjoy, but you have to wonder if this is nothing more then an agent drumming up interest for his client.

Notice the chains and the rather large Sludge hammer...wow this guy looks like Rocky Balboa. (lol)

I don't know about you guys but a work out video with his best highlites is not going to sell me on anyone.

Mel Kiper has him going with the 13th pick in the first round, so its not like its impossible

But, I guess I would be happy at #11.

DIE HARD 1967

This is one of the most watched Video clips on youtube introduced in November 2008, and who could blame anyone for wanting to draft this guy.

Watch and enjoy, but you have to wonder if this is nothing more then an agent drumming up interest for his client.

Notice the chains and the rather large Sludge hammer...wow this guy looks like Rocky Balboa. (lol)

I don't know about you guys but a work out video with his best highlites is not going to sell me on anyone.

Mel Kiper has him going with the 13th pick in the first round, so its not like its impossible

But, I guess I would be happy at #11.

DIE HARD 1967

While the video migght highlight his success in the weight room and the few game highlights look interesting it is just smoke and mirrors stuff. The knock on him and what may drop him out of a low to mid first round pick is his lack of elite speed. Seems like he is not a lock at #11 although I do think the Bills take him if he is available