White helmets from 1970's

major

I may be in the minority, but I miss our white helmets from the 70's (the one with the buffalo we have on our helmet now, not the standing buffalo). I wish we'd bring those back. Unfortunately, those helmets were worn during the losing years. Regardless, I do wish we'd bring those back.

I may be in the minority, but I miss our white helmets from the 70's (the one with the buffalo we have on our helmet now, not the standing buffalo). I wish we'd bring those back. Unfortunately, those helmets were worn during the losing years. Regardless, I do wish we'd bring those back.

I like the throwback uni's and helmets the best. Some teams like the Jests and Stellers have horrible throwbacks.

I like the white helmet with the charging buffalo also. The thing I hate about the throwbacks is the shade of blue. I think its ugly as hell. The navy looks way better. Back when they wore that ugly-ass blue it was hard to find decent looking merchandise to wear. The sweatshirts and hats were all that same sick color. In navy all the gear looks cool. The 70's white helmet,navy blue jersey and white pants w/navy stripe would be a good look,IMO.

I like the white helmet with the charging buffalo also. The thing I hate about the throwbacks is the shade of blue. I think its ugly as hell. The navy looks way better. Back when they wore that ugly-ass blue it was hard to find decent looking merchandise to wear. The sweatshirts and hats were all that same sick color. In navy all the gear looks cool. The 70's white helmet,navy blue jersey and white pants w/navy stripe would be a good look,IMO.

Bills need to redo their helmet for sure. It's a nightmare with those oversized Buffalo on the side and way too many stripes down the center. It's got something happening everywhere.

I like the classic look. Colts, Rams, Chargers

i like our throwbacks the best. those unis don't look like anybody else's. i know our new ones don't much either, but those nineties jerseys were too much like the giants in those days and didn't stand out as being the bills.