Who Wants to be a Dallas Cowboy?

It'll just be like Pros vs. Joes: athletic guys who played in college but never parlayed that into a pro career. Sounds like a cool idea for a show and is a great opportunity for some people, but I think it'll be stupid to watch.

As are most "reality" shows.

What burns me about these shows is that they are labeled as "reality" because all the show does is follow the contestants' life throughout the duration of the show's existence. Then the kids who watch such a show think that's how things really happen (e.g., The Bachelor). Someone explain to me how any of this is close to reality....

[end rant]

As are most "reality" shows.

What burns me about these shows is that they are labeled as "reality" because all the show does is follow the contestants' life throughout the duration of the show's existence. Then the kids who watch such a show think that's how things really happen (e.g., The Bachelor). Someone explain to me how any of this is close to reality....

[end rant]

Yep.

I guess the "reality" is that someone will get a spot on the Cowboys training camp roster.

Mind you, he'll get cut rather quickly. I don't envision another Vince Papale here.

Yep.

I guess the "reality" is that someone will get a spot on the Cowboys training camp roster.

Mind you, he'll get cut rather quickly. I don't envision another Vince Papale here.

and when he does the bills will be right there to sign him :D

It'll just be like Pros vs. Joes: athletic guys who played in college but never parlayed that into a pro career. Sounds like a cool idea for a show and is a great opportunity for some people, but I think it'll be stupid to watch.

It probably will. I just wonder how HBO feels. It has featured Dallas twice in the last few years with their Hard Knocks. Now I get to learn the numeric code for the Spike channel on my TV! At least for a while.