Anthony Fasano of the Fish

I get this Dolphins magazine at work and when Anthony Fasano was asked, "Where is the last place you would ever go on vacation?"

He replied: "Buffalo. It's the worst City in America."

He deserves a welcoming gift if the Fish actually play at the Ralph next season. My vote is for a snowball to his ugly mug.

One more reason to hate Notre Dame.

I get this Dolphins magazine at work and when Anthony Fasano was asked, "Where is the last place you would ever go on vacation?"

He deserves a welcoming gift if the Fish actually play at the Ralph next season. My vote is for a snowball to his ugly mug.

Actually, Dubuque Iowa is the worst city I've ever been to. That's why they call it Da-Puke. So, that means Buffalo is better. And freaking South Bend sucks too, so I don't know what the hell Fasano is talking about.

I wonder what he bases this opinion on.

The funniest thing is this douchbag is from New Jersey, NYC's sewer and the armpit of America (my apologizes to the good folks of NJ that didn't insult Buffalo).

But when you get drunk and fall on to the train tracks at an nyc subway its good to have someone from NJ there to save your life :D

Who the hell wants to spend a vacation in Buffalo? I mean if you have family there sure....Darien Lake if you have kids, maybe a concert or something...Sabres maybe, Niagra Falls?...but an actual vacation? NO! but worst city in America? What a joke.....Maybe he meant Toronto?