Rex Ryan New Jets HC

Bad news for us - I think he has personnel that fit into his system well...Maybe he'll make something of Golston... I can only hope that the offense requires some heavy retooling...any they might as they have no proven QB and a running back on the wrong side of 30....

Bad news for us - I think he has personnel that fit into his system well...Maybe he'll make something of Golston... I can only hope that the offense requires some heavy retooling...any they might as they have no proven QB and a running back on the wrong side of 30....

Well...it's not like our team was getting used to winning in our division....0 and 6 here we come again!

I truly (and sadly) believe that this Bills team will be lucky to win 5 games with the schedule we have next year. Every team around us seems to be taking steps to improve in terms of who's calling the plays and we're stuck with Limp Dick the Walking Corpse.

Hopefully, he will make the transition from DC to HC as well as his father.

A sideline fist fight between coaches would be cool... Can you only imagine with DJ and Bobby Wpril came to blows over something Dj wanted? I know, fantasy, but any sign of life would be good...

I don't know why you keep making that comparison. Watch out, he might recruit Terrell Suggs or Ray-Ray...

:blush:

You don't know why I keep making that comparison?

I don't know why you seem certain that Rex will be a great HC.

I think there is always a chance that he might succeed as the top guy, but it's always a crap-shoot with coordinators...especially one who hasn't been a HC in college or the pros. I simply point out that his famous father, also a terrific DC, was not a very good Head Coach. I'm not insinuating that he won't be a good HC, but I am suggesting that I will wait, before anointing him.

Isn't he the same guy that blew a time out, when his defense stopped the patriots on 4th down? With less than 2 minutes to play in the game? Yeah I'm not worried, the jets have no consistency year after year. I think the jets are a boring team to watch, The jets had more coaching changes, then us since Marv Levy retired, and Bill Parcells left. Pete Caroll 1999, Bill Belichick for 2 weeks in 2000, then went to Herm Edwards 2000-2005, Eric Mangini 2006-2008, Rex Ryan 2009-? I don't see them winning more under Rex Ryan.