Which Back will the Bills trade in the off-season?

34 members have voted

1. 1. Which Back will the Bills trade in the off-season?

• None
    • Willis MgAhee
    • Travis Henry

Joe Burns.

Please, get him off this team.

And nobody – NO-BODY is ever going to give up a first round pick for Travis.

You could package Drew, Travis, and three of your favorite current offensive linemen and you wouldn't get a first round pick for the lot of 'em. MAYBE Travis and our 2nd rounder would draw some interest. Sorry, but I just do not see any team thinking that TH is that good and worth a straight-up trade.

Joe Burns.

Please, get him off this team.

And nobody – NO-BODY is ever going to give up a first round pick for Travis.

You could package Drew, Travis, and three of your favorite current offensive linemen and you wouldn't get a first round pick for the lot of 'em. MAYBE Travis and our 2nd rounder would draw some interest. Sorry, but I just do not see any team thinking that TH is that good and worth a straight-up trade.

92656[/snapback]

You'd be surprised. Travis his last 2 seasons averaged close to 1,400 yards and 11.5 TD's a season. Peerless didn't post anywhere near the numbers Travis has, and he was a 1st round pick. But even if the Bills get a high 2nd rounder, it wouldn't be a bad thing.

This topic is as shelve worn and boring as the team. Do Bills fans have anything interesting to talk about this season? Maybe when Losman comes back. Let's hope so.

This topic is as shelve worn and boring as the team.  Do Bills fans have anything interesting to talk about this season?  Maybe when Losman comes back.  Let's hope so.

92669[/snapback]

They're going to win today. Then we can talk about the next win.

Travis doesn't have much trade value - I'd say he's worth no more than a 4th rounder. He has gained yards, but too many bad intangibles (blocking, fumbling, somewhat shaky attitude).

Can't trade him though until we see if McGahee can hold up reasonably well.

I voted Travis, but looking at his salary, I'm sure the Bills would love to keep him. I don't see him wanting to be a 2nd RB though, and methinks he'll request a trade, and I see Donahoe obliging.

I think that Travis Henry will be traded for a first round draft pick. (prolly the Bucs)

92626[/snapback]

Only one GM in the league would be stupid enough to give a first round pick up for TH. Since we already have that GM here a first rounder will NEVER happen. If we pick up a third rounder that will be a major coup.