Drew Willey

Kipers Hair

Looks like Drew's draft stock is rising with all these guys staying in school waiting on the 2010 cap free year for their killing, so in a sense, good for UB. At last report, I think the great Mel had him as the 4th best SR QB out there...

That said, I think this years draft is going to be heavily watered down by marginal guys entering the draft early because they have less competition...should make for an interesting pre-draft off season...

Looks like Drew's draft stock is rising with all these guys staying in school waiting on the 2010 cap free year for their killing, so in a sense, good for UB. At last report, I think the great Mel had him as the 4th best SR QB out there...

That said, I think this years draft is going to be heavily watered down by marginal guys entering the draft early because they have less competition...should make for an interesting pre-draft off season...

I've been thinking this kid is gonna be a good one from the first time I listened to UB games 2 years ago...he just seems to be smart with the ball, makes few mistakes, and plays well in big games against good competition...

Cold-weather QB (Buffalo and from a HS in NJ) and supposed to have great leadership skills. Those are two things missing in our current QB. He had a bad bowl game, but IMO that doesn't detract from what he did in the previous four seasons. Looks like he improved his game from year-to-year, as well. I think it would be a great story and I think the Bills should take a shot at him. It would certainly fire up a very depressed fan base.

That said, I think this years draft is going to be heavily watered down by marginal guys entering the draft early because they have less competition.....

So no matter how advantageous our draft position, don't expect a lot of quality starters and/or role players from this draft class. Not a good thing for a team needing a major talent infusion...