What kind of start are we going to get off to this upcoming season??

SKOOBY

**Special Message to SKOOBY only: read the last word of this post**

In all of my time browsing the internet (and trust me, when you have multiple 3 hour long lectures per semester it adds up), I have never, I emphasize NEVER, encountered a person (troll or not) who was so disliked by a community, yet maintained a constant member like you have SKOOBY.

Amidst the lies of wealth, your unbelievably haunting first avatar, as well as your almost fairy tale like ability to pretend as though all of your incorrect predictions are some sort of practical joke, you stay on the board, creating mindless threads expecting (so it seems) not to get bashed repeatedly.

If your previous predictions have told us anything (which, thankfully they haven't...save that you're a complete moron), the Bills will fortunately not go 4-0. Again, I don't know how you can pretend to know the schedule so prematurely, but most likely your BMW dealer knows a guy who knows a guy, who's former college roommate shared a plane with Roger Goodell, in which he overheard that league is going through overhaul in it's scheduling process, allowing the Bills to open the season up against Arizona on the road four consecutive times.

Honestly SKOOBY...please skip all of that and read this: Leave.

SKOOBY and his hot new ride...

link

In all of my time browsing the internet (and trust me, when you have multiple 3 hour long lectures per semester it adds up), I have never, I emphasize NEVER, encountered a person (troll or not) who was so disliked by a community, yet maintained a constant member like you have SKOOBY.

Amidst the lies of wealth, your unbelievably haunting first avatar, as well as your almost fairy tale like ability to pretend as though all of your incorrect predictions are some sort of practical joke, you stay on the board, creating mindless threads expecting (so it seems) not to get bashed repeatedly.

If your previous predictions have told us anything (which, thankfully they haven't...save that you're a complete moron), the Bills will fortunately not go 4-0. Again, I don't know how you can pretend to know the schedule so prematurely, but most likely your BMW dealer knows a guy who knows a guy, who's former college roommate shared a plane with Roger Goodell, in which he overheard that league is going through overhaul in it's scheduling process, allowing the Bills to open the season up against Arizona on the road four consecutive times.

:thumbsup:

I agree.

The gameday thread thing is what really bugs me. Creating them so early and we always ended up losing those games.

A little harsh on SKOOBY there. Why would it be fortunate to not go 4-0? I don't get that.

A little harsh on SKOOBY there. Why would it be fortunate to not go 4-0? I don't get that.

Not to put words in his mouth but I think he meant 0-4 as Skooby originally posted.

Thankfully, Skooby's been wrong with just about every prediction he's had, so that means we can expect another 4-0 start.

Not to put words in his mouth but I think he meant 0-4 as Skooby originally posted.

Thankfully, Skooby's been wrong with just about every prediction he's had, so that means we can expect another 4-0 start.

Yeah it was a typo.

I'm actually disappointed that SKOOBY didn't respond. I was curious at what sort of wealth orientated comeback he would have tossed my way.