[OT] Mike Hart on TV now

Greybeard

Wasn't he from the WNY area? Being from Michigan I have watched him play every game this year, he is going to be a special player. It's incredible that a player that small has the kind of power that he does. He's very shifty in a Thurman type way, not jaw dropping agility but he never gets hit straight on and thats how he breaks his tackles.

he is all of 5-7, but thanks for ruining my day today......HEY "COACH" P! :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

nope from the shadows of the carrier dome. onondaga hs! most prolific hs running back in the nation(I believe)

Wasn't he from the WNY area? Being from Michigan I have watched him play every game this year, he is going to be a special player. It's incredible that a player that small has the kind of power that he does. He's very shifty in a Thurman type way, not jaw dropping agility but he never gets hit straight on and thats how he breaks his tackles.

92357[/snapback]

he is all of 5-7, but thanks for ruining my day today......HEY "COACH" P!  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

92358[/snapback]

He would have wasted at SU. If Pasq couldn't win with McNabe, who can he win with.