Would you LIKE TO SEE Ralph elected to the HOF?

Want to see Ralph in the HOF?  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want to see Ralph get elected to the HOF?

• Yes. Of course, he's a Bill!
    • Yes. His record justifies it.
    • Yes. He has consistently stood for the right things including small markets.
    • No. HOF should be for players only.
    • No. HOF should be for winners only.
    • No. HOF would only validate the poor way he has run the team.
    • Who cares?

No way. That would be the biggest farce in NFL history. Wilson being elected would blow my mind. I can't imagine anyone outside of dumb, mindless Buffalo Bill fans even thinking this man deserves such an honor. Having him elected to the HOF would tarnish the hall, the NFL and all the great players that have made it to Canton. And I think I might actually vomit if he makes it!

No way. That would be the biggest farce in NFL history. Wilson being elected would blow my mind. I can't imagine anyone outside of dumb, mindless Buffalo Bill fans even thinking this man deserves such an honor. Having him elected to the HOF would tarnish the hall, the NFL and all the great players that have made it to Canton. And I think I might actually vomit if he makes it!

Without a doubt, one of the most ignorant and uninformed posts ever on the wall.

Ralph deserves to be in the HOF. It's not his fault that Bill Polian, Marv Levy and all those Pro Bowl Hall of Fame players could not figure out how to win just one of those four consecutive Super Bowls during the early 90's. No other team in SB history has played in 4 straight SB's, win or lose. He was the wonderful beloved loyal owner of the Bills during those years, and not one single Bills fan would have voted against him if he would have been nominated during those years. If Levy, Kelly, Smith and Thomas are HOF'ers primarily because of how they played during those years, Wilson deserves to be a HOFer as the owner during those years.

Ralph deserves to be in the HOF. It's not his fault that Bill Polian, Marv Levy and all those Pro Bowl Hall of Fame players could not figure out how to win just one of those four consecutive Super Bowls during the early 90's. No other team in SB history has played in 4 straight SB's, win or lose. He was the wonderful beloved loyal owner of the Bills during those years, and not one single Bills fan would have voted against him if he would have been nominated during those years. If Levy, Kelly, Smith and Thomas are HOF'ers primarily because of how they played during those years, Wilson deserves to be a HOFer as the owner during those years.

Following (preceding?) this, he virtually kept the AFL solvent (specifically Oakland) and backed the biggest change in AFL theory by breaking away from 'light-'em-up' offense to stallwart defense and made the playoffs 4 straight years, winning 2 championships with this mantra. Combined with escalting wage wars, this was key to acceptance (fear?) by the NFL that this league would stick around and forced merger discussions.

Obviously, I'm sick about the current status of the franchise but yes, Wilson deserves HOF enshrinement.