MY PLAN

Solid response. However, you can NEVER have enough depth at DB..especially considering the string of injuries we've been having the past several seasons.

Are you ready to start McKelvin at CB every game? This team is not-yet. McKelvin will be the nickel again this season. Our starting corners will be McGee and Greer with McKelvin, Youboty, and Corner rounding out the depth at that position.

Remember, injuries will occur. What if Mcgee goes down? Who will step in for him? Greer/McKelvin sounds a lot better than McKelvin/Youboty as our starting corners in case of injury. If greer walks, we are extremely thin at that position very quickly (in terms of experience). We NEED to resign greer.

Also, you are way off in the 7 million mark I feel. Champ Bailey is at 7 years 63million (9 mill a year). Greer is nowhere close to Champ Bailey money.

Expect Greer at around 5 million a year. We are well within the cap to afford a player like Greer.

instead of spending premium picks every year on DBs,

the Bills should re-sign some of those DBs -like Greer

and replace our training staff with those actually trained in sports medicine. The bills rash of injuries over the last few years is rooted in poor conditioning

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've said it before on here and I'll say it again. Jabari Greer is a nice player. The fact that he had two ducks thrown right in his hands this past season that he returned for TD's will earn him an extra $2 mill this season. I've talked to several inside NFL sources who say that he's going to be worth around $7 mill this season. McGee is a solid corner. With any pass rush whatsoever he could be an elite corner. McKelvin was drafted 11th overall. He is not going to be a nickel corner again this season. Before he got hurt, Youboty looked like he could've been better than any of them! Not to mention, Corner looks like a keeper as well. If there is any position on the entire roster where we're in good shape, it's CB. Why then, with all these pressing needs on both sides of the ball, would we spend around $7 million to make sure we have five good CB's. It doesn't make any sense at all and this is why you're not getting a job with the Buffalo Bills. Now send my response to the Bills and get me a job!

Lets say the Bills let Greer go........you have McKelvin to replace him so you have him and McGee at CB

now McGee contract is up after 09....you have Youboty to replace him, but he is injury prone. So theres a possiblity to you have McKelvin and Corner your starting CBs in 2010.

Here saying you keep Greer why?

Because he is a darn good player thats why. If the Bills offered him 5 mill i bet he stays

They should have locked him up already.

Pat williams and Winfield wanted to stay, but the Bills let them go

I'm sure Greer would love to stay but he has earned a bigger contract

The Bills should pay him and let McGee go after next year

Your plan is stupid and I refuse to read it unless and until you name me the Manager of Game Day Clock Management and Football Question Answerer (MGDCMFQA). Please provide your proposed starting salary and fringe benefit package in your reply. I look forward to hearing from you in the very near future.

Sincerely,

Someone who knows Dick

Bob, if I may call you Bob...I just wanted to let you know that I am surprised by your inactivity regarding my proposal. Fair warning, my contract demands will be going up the longer you make me wait.

Sincerely,

SWKD

Your plan is stupid and I refuse to read it unless and until you name me the Manager of Game Day Clock Management and Football Question Answerer (MGDCMFQA). Please provide your proposed starting salary and fringe benefit package in your reply. I look forward to hearing from you in the very near future.

Sincerely,

Someone who knows Dick

LOL, sorry for the hiatus.

I'm reducing Dick's salary by 200K/year, and will offer it to you if you're interested.

As for the benefits package, we're prepared to offer you and your family KO's house in Buffalo. It's supposedly worth millions.. :lol: