Most Ethical Congress Ever

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=30143

There's some change we can believe in :lol:

Yeah, that article isn't a totally one sided propaganda piece... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

So obviously, there's no change in sight from the right side of the aisle, just more of the same lies, deceit and divisiveness that have marked the last 8 years. :thumbsup:

Keep it up, pretty soon the hole will be deep enough to collapse in on itself and bury your failed ideology completely. :wallbash:

Yeah, that article isn't a totally one sided propaganda piece... :thumbsup::lol:

So obviously, there's no change in sight from the right side of the aisle, just more of the same lies, deceit and divisiveness that have marked the last 8 years. :thumbsup:

Keep it up, pretty soon the hole will be deep enough to collapse in on itself and bury your failed ideology completely. :thumbsup:

What failed ideology is that, exactly?

What failed ideology is that, exactly?

The AD Ideology of "You're a partisan poopie head and I'm not, so I'm better than all you lemmings!" :thumbsup:

OBTW your act is beyond old and boring, wake me when you come up with something new. :lol:

And yes I realize that my opinion means less than nothing to you. So AD Std Ans #2 doesn't apply.

I'm a registered Independent and you have no idea who I voted for so AD Std Ans #3 doesn't apply

I'll admit to being more liberal than you are (But then again Pat Bucannon and Lyndon laDouche are probably left leaning moderates in your estimation) So you are left with your primary response of screaming "Libertard!" and pointing in alarm. :thumbsup:

Have fun with that. Try not to wake the neighbors. :thumbsup:

The AD Ideology of "You're a partisan poopie head and I'm not, so I'm better than all you lemmings!" :thumbsup:

OBTW your act is beyond old and boring, wake me when you come up with something new. :lol:

And yes I realize that my opinion means less than nothing to you. So AD Std Ans #2 doesn't apply.

I'm a registered Independent and you have no idea who I voted for so AD Std Ans #3 doesn't apply

I'll admit to being more liberal than you are (But then again Pat Bucannon and Lyndon laDouche are probably left leaning moderates in your estimation) So you are left with your primary response of screaming "Libertard!" and pointing in alarm. :thumbsup:

Have fun with that. Try not to wake the neighbors. :thumbsup:

Best be careful. When you say something AD really takes exception to, he uses his "power" as Moderator to threaten to ban you.

Have fun with that. Try not to wake the neighbors. :wallbash:

:thumbsup:

Best be careful. When you say something AD really takes exception to, he uses his "power" as Moderator to threaten to ban you.

I've already got that tee-shirt, and the one where he uses his 'power' as a mod to re-write my post to make it look like I posted something completely different from what I originally said.

I've already got that tee-shirt, and the one where he uses his 'power' as a mod to re-write my post to make it look like I posted something completely different from what I originally said.

ha! good one. Well, you know, it's tough when you're used to just whipping it out and firing at will. Your gun I mean.

:lol:

Can't do that much here. But knowing AD and his cohort Jim explains how and why a nitwit like the Palin is in power...not to mention the Murkowskis and Stevens....

Hey, wait, that last one was me.

And I only did it once, to T-Bone.

And I only changed it to say "I like to dress in women's clothing." So it's not like I was misrepresenting him or anything.

Hey, wait, that last one was me.

And I only did it once, to T-Bone.

And I only changed it to say "I like to dress in women's clothing." So it's not like I was misrepresenting him or anything.

No AD did it once to me, to change something smart-ass I said about the Air Farce into something smart-ass about the Navy.

'Cuz as usual he couldn't come up with an Original Reply and none of his Canned Platitudes fit the situation.

But he owned up to it...

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=30143

There's some change we can believe in :lol:

I know it's wrong of me to look into a story before posting about it...but the only place I can find a mention of this is at "humanevents.com". I have a hard time believing they scooped everyone on this story.

And yes, I know they have "the actual letter" (well, actually a PDF of a letter, so not THE actual letter). But somehow, I doubt John Carter signs his name with a thick blue magic marker.

No AD did it once to me, to change something smart-ass I said about the Air Farce into something smart-ass about the Navy.

'Cuz as usual he couldn't come up with an Original Reply and none of his Canned Platitudes fit the situation.

But he owned up to it...

Was it "The Navy likes to dress in women's clothing"? Because it's not like he was misrepresenting it or anything... :lol:

Was it "The Navy likes to dress in women's clothing"? Because it's not like he was misrepresenting it or anything... :thumbsup:

The only possible ways that you would have any first hand knowledge about that is either some sailor borrowed some clothing from you or the last girl you picked up had a real surprise waiting for you... :lol:

Either way you really shouldn't bring it up very often. :thumbsup: